CHAPTER 3

In front of me was standing the very boy who had made my life a living hell, Jackson.

" mate," we both whispered.

I looked into his eyes they were filled with care and love but when he realized it was me they were quickly replaced with disgust and hatred. He grabbed my arm and pulled me to the patio and pushed me against the wall and I gasped due to the force.

"You can't be my mate, the moon goddess must be mistaken, my mate is supposed to be beautiful and strong not ugly, weak, and pathetic like you " he sneered, looking at me dead in the eyes.
I stood there tears threatening to fall.

" I, Jackson Frost, soon to be alpha of the blue shadow pack, reject you Ellie Woods as my mate and luna of this pack " as soon as those words left his mouth my heart shattered into tiny pieces.

I don't know from where I mustered the strength but I looked straight into his eyes and said

" I, Ellie Woods, accept your rejection as my mate " sounding as strong as possible.

His expression changed into a shocked one then, he just threw me around and kicked me in the stomach, and left. I got up wincing, as I went inside and saw him making out with Kimberly.

It didn't affect me much but it did hurt a bit that he didn't even care about me, so I climbed upstairs to my room, closed the door, and cried my eyes out I was so hurt and devastated as my dream of having a loving mate was crushed.

But then I thought no one cared for me here except for pop's and Kalya, and there is still a chance of me getting out of this hell hole, that was leaving the pack and becoming a rouge, it was also a good chance today considering the border patrols would be having fewer guards as it was their alpha's birthday party. So I decided to leave, of course, I wasn't the suicidal one, I wrote some letters as final goodbyes.

*THE LETTERS*

'Dear brother,

I am grateful to have a brother like you, u were the perfect brother caring, loving, protecting. But you changed, I thought that after the incident you would believe me but u didn't you also blamed me as the others did.
From the brother who i used to dream of, you became the brother i get nightmares of . I loved and i still do but i am not sure if you still consider me as your sister .
So finally you should be happy that after my mate that now rejected me I am officially disappearing from your life so goodbye brother.

Your sister,
Ellie..'

'Alpha ( Jackson),

Well, where to begin you made my life a living hell and if that was not enough you rejected me. Oh god, I wish no one should ever get a mate like you, but yeah I am finally going out of your life I can't say anything more.
Goodbye.

With hate,
Ellie ( your ex-mate) '

' Kayla,

I love you so much I can't just express it in words, you are my best friend, my sister, and everything I can ask for a friend. U mean so much to me but I have to leave and I am sorry I didn't tell you but hope you will forgive me.
Live your life well and don't you dare forget me or I will come and haunt you in your dreams.

Goodbye k,
Ellie.'

I placed those letters on my bed and picked up my duffel bag. I looked outside the window and there was no one there so I jumped and landed perfectly on my feet, I started running towards the borders and as accepted no one was there, so I crossed the boundary and started running as I was running I felt all the connections to my pack breaking little by little.

After running for what felt like forever, I stopped near a lake to drink some water, then I just sat there thinking just how fast everything has changed, like from a happy family to no family at all, every day doing all the work and taking all the beatings, a loving brother who changed into a not so loving brother, getting rejected by my mate, leaving the pack and becoming a rouge.

Slowly my eyes started to get heavy and just as I was about to fall asleep I heard a twig breaking.

____________________________________________________________________________________

I UPLOADED IT RLY LATE, I APOLOGISE FOR THAT.

WHAT DO YOU THINK IS GONNA HAPPEN NEXT? HOW WILL HER PACK REACT AFTER FINDING OUT THAT SHE HAS RUN AWAY?

TO FIND OUT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER.

BBIIEEEEE...... ;)