CHAPTER 21

SLAM!!!

The intense loud voice woke me up immediately. I was hit with the smell of rouges and knew something was not right.

I hurried outside my room and knocked on all the doors on my way out, I looked out from the living room window to see that the rouges were on the border and the border patrol was doing their best to stop them from entering.

To be valid they won't be able to hold them for long coz' the number of the rouges was far more than the patrol. I quickly mind-linked everyone on the land.

In less than ten minutes, all the guards were assembled on the ground along with my pack members and the royal pack. I used a loud voice and addressed everyone present.

I instructed the females who were trained enough to take all the children and mothers and the elderly to the safe room and assigned two guards to them.

Then half of the guards were sent to help the border patrol, I requested the royal family to go back into their rooms and not come out until everything was settled.

The prince insisted he stays out and helps. I then moved toward the rest of the guards and my pack and said,

"Ben, Cole, and Jane, I want you all the spread in all corners and prevent them from entering the land. Take a few guards with you and keep reporting the situation", they all nodded and went their way.

Now I had with me Kade, Jackson, and Alexander. I laid down the map of the pack and asked the guards through the mind link where the situation was getting out of control.

The west and south sides were facing a shortage, quickly I went to the west with Kade and sent the rest toward the south. I was able to see what was going on from afar, think I found another one of my powers.

We started fighting with the rouges, I was able to kill double than normal wolves could, and in no time we had eliminated all the rouges on the west. Cole's mind linked me and called me for help, I asked the rest of the wolves to scatter and help others while I went to Cole.

I think everyone could notice the difference between these rouges and the normal ones but there was no time to stop and think, it took us about half an hour to make sure there were no rouges left alive.

The aftermath of a fight is the worst, everything around was a mess, broken and so many injured people. Luckily, we stopped the wolves from penetrating inside the pack territory. The elderly and the kids were all safe.

The mess can be dealt with tomorrow but now it was important to tend to people who were injured. There was something strange with the wounds which were done by the rouges, they were nasty true but there was a weird purplish color surrounding the wounds.

The wounds were not healing on their own, if they were normal wounds at least half the wound would have healed by now but this wound was showing no change and the wolves were in a lot of pain.

I decided to give it a try and heal these wounds with my power, I sat near a wolf and kept my palm over his wound, and started transferring my power into the wound and slowly the wound healed.

I did my best to heal all the injuries, but by the time I was done healing, I had used so much of my powers that I was getting light-headed. I got up and tried to walk forward but blackness took over me and the last thing I remember are sparks before I was deeply gone into darkness.

I woke up and saw the white ceiling of the hospital above me and IVs connected to my arm. I tried getting up but Kayla stopped me. 

"Don't get up, you still need to rest", she said, "how long was I gone?" I asked,