CHAPTER 14

"Hey! wake up, you sleepy head" shouted someone and I felt something hit my face.

"ugh go away" I grumbled and continued to sleep

"oh you won't listen to this way, wait" and then I was pulled down from my bed and onto the floor, the feeling of the cold floor on me instantly woke me up from my sleep.

I forced open my eyes and saw Jane and Cindy standing above me, annoyed, I asked " what is it, you guys?" while getting up from the cold floor and wearing my slippers.

"We are leaving tomorrow El, we have to go shopping duh," said Cindy as it was something obvious.

I made a face at them, they knew how much I hated shopping with them still they ignored that and took me with them anyway.

"Oh please, stop making faces and go get ready, we are leaving in 30min," Jane said while pushing me towards the bathroom.

I quickly freshened up and put on my clothes, I decided to go for a maroon turtle neck, as it was cold out today and blue denim, paired it up with white sneakers.

I left my hair open as they were still wet and I did not have enough time to blow-dry. I went down to have breakfast as I still had 10 minutes to spare.

"Good morning, El" greeted Kade, while eating his cereal

" mornings," I said smiling, while choosing some cereals for myself, I decided to go with fruit loops. I put them in a bowl and added some cold milk, it goes best with cereals.

I went and sat beside Kade, and started eating in silence, " so are the girls taking you shopping again?" Kade asked.

I nodded coz' i was busy chewing my cereal and then made a face, which clearly indicated that I was the least happy about it.

He chuckled and asked " so are you ready to go?"

"oh yes, don't worry, I'm all fine, I can face them now," I said with complete confidence

Just then Jane and Cindy entered the kitchen with their mates, they held my hands and dragged me outside to the car.

I really don't need any clothes, I already have so many. They like always took me to every single shop there and bought me dresses and shoes and purses and whatnot.

We got back home around 1 or 2 pm, I suppose. I went straight to my room and slept, my eyes opened around 4 pm, I went downstairs and saw all of them chilling there, I went and joined them.

No one was really talking just relaxing, from tomorrow we will be having busy days, and especially me I don't know what all feelings would come up.

I am sure that the mate bond between me and Jackson is really broken because I can feel that it's not there, first I used to feel him, feel his emotions, his pain, and everything, just lightly but it was there and now it's gone.

"Hey, you okay?" that pulled me out of my thoughts,

flustered I looked at the person and said " Oh yes, don't worry", Kade smiled lightly after hearing that.

John was a really good brother to me until that incident took place. Kade made me feel the warmth of brotherly care again. Yes, I did like his features and stuff earlier but trust me, I wouldn't change our relationship for anything.

He actually did have a mate but one day, he felt their connection break, they had just met like a week ago and she had gone to her family for a visit. Later he got to know that she was killed by a rouge.

It must have been really heartbreaking for him to have lost his mate but I do think that the moon goddess must have planned something for him. He may as well get a second chance mate.

I haven't got visited by the moon goddess in my dreams lately, I don't know what she has in the book for me. She really gives me a motherly vibe, oh well she is actually my mother. 

"Hey guys listen, we will be leaving by 8 am tomorrow, and no one is going to be late," said kade,

oh ya, we are going tomorrow, well the days pass quickly. I am yet to pack my bag, and we don't even know how long we will be staying there. 

It was 6 pm now and I had 2 hours with me to pack before dinner, I told everyone bye and went toward my room.

I took out my suitcase and my duffel bag and packed all the clothes, mostly the ones we bought today and all the other things needed.

I went for dinner, everyone was tired and wanted to relax before we set out tomorrow, so we just ordered some Chinese take-out.

 Going back there, the only thing I am excited about is meeting Kayla, I do really hope she forgives me for not letting her know before running away and not being in touch for these years.

I still miss her and love her, how would I not we have been together ever since I can remember. Even though we are like complete opposites we can't stay without each other, she has always been there for me when I needed her. 

In these past two years so many things have changed, especially I have changed, and that too for the better, all thanks to these amazing people who I met, they are my family.

We all just chilled by the pool and talked. Around 10 pm all went to sleep as tomorrow we gotta get ready early and we cant get late coz' Kade hates that. Like really hates it.

I went to sleep, without any thoughts in my head coz' I knew that it was all gonna be okay tomorrow, I have all of them with me and they all make me stronger, they are my strength.

____________________________________________________________________

What do you think will happen tomorrow when she goes back there??

Stay tuned!

Toodles.