CHAPTER 15

I was already up before the bell went off, I checked my bags once more, took a shower, got dressed, and went downstairs.

Almost all were present there except for Ben, Kade told us that the cars were ready, and we would leave in the next 10 mins.

I went upstairs to my room to pick up my bags, just as I was leaving, I caught my reflection in the mirror and I realized how much I have changed.

My outfit was a real baddie, it was specially chosen by Jane and Cindy of course. I wore a black satin shirt with a black leather jacket and black skinny jeans. 

My hair was no longer long but was shoulder length, and my eyes now had a glint of firmness in them, I had grown taller with full hips and a small waist.

All thanks to those long and tiring hours of workouts I had to do. All of my outer scars and bruises had disappeared but the scars on the inside were still there, and I know that they will never be healed.

I have learned to live with them and they don't make me weak rather they make me stronger, more fierce. My face had matured a bit, I did not look like a school-going teenager now but a woman.

If you are wondering whether I went to school here or not, I of course did. We did not have to take very frequent classes and as this pack is a big one they have their own school for werewolves only.

My school time was normal, with all these people there with me. I took one last glance at my new improved self and smiled satisfyingly before leaving.

We all loaded our bags in the trunk and guess what Ben still hadn't come. Oh if he doesn't come down in the next 5 mins, it won't end well for him, I thought. 

But maybe luck was on his side today, he came running and then apologized to Kade for being late, who just ignored him and went inside his car.

Kade said that he would be driving, and I called shotgun. so now we were out on our way to my old pack. cole was sitting alone in the middle seat and Jane and Ben were in the last seat, doing God knows what.

The speakers were blasting with songs and we all were singing in our oh-so-good voices, ya I guess you got hit by my sarcasm there.

We were 3 hrs into the ride and had 3 hrs more to go, so we decided to take a stop and eat something. A human cant stay for long on a granola bar now, can he?.

We stopped at Taco bell, placed our orders, and went to freshen ourselves. We came back and sat waiting for our orders, I was really so hungry and after like 10 mins or so they finally came.

I had ordered a grilled cheese burrito meal with a cookie crumble shake. I happily ate my food and then we resumed our journey.

After eating so much, I fell asleep. When I opened my eyes, I saw the familiar surroundings. We were near our pack boundary, the car halted at the gate, Kade talked something with the guard and he let us in.

My heart started beating faster as we moved further in, I closed my eyes and calmed myself. I opened them and saw our high school, well not really my favorite place. We finally reached the pack house and I saw them, all of them standing there.

They could not see me as our car was behind a couple more cars. They still did not know that I am a part of this pack now.

All started to get out of the car, I took a deep breath and got out. I walked ahead with full confidence, we stood in front of them. 

I could see Jackson, he looked like he hadn't slept in days, and like always there she was Kimberly, the slut wearing clothes that barely covered her, clinging onto Jackson, pathetic people, I thought.

Then I saw my brother, his condition was no better than Jackson's. Jeez, I guess the rouges have troubled them quite a bit it seems.

I was still not visible to them as I was standing behind, Kade and Cole. These two were very tall, taller than Jackson even.

"Welcome, you must be Alpha Kade of the blood claw pack," Jackson said with a greeting tone,

"yes, I am, the alpha of blood claw pack"

"I have heard a lot about your pack and we appreciate you agreeing to come and help us"

Kade just nodded with a smug face, all of them were looking at the people of that pack with hostility in their eyes.

Kade started to introduce us, one by one, " and finally we have our very special member, Ellie"

That definitely caught everyone's attention, Jackson and my brother were searching for me. I stepped forward from behind them and stood in front of all those people from my past.

Their eyes widened after seeing me, like this, they had seen the timid and weak version of me and now I am nothing like that.

I looked right into Jackson's eyes, they were filled with regret. My brother's eyes were watery and were looking at me apologetically and longingly.

They regained their composure and Jackson was about to speak when I raised my hand, signaling him to stop, and said in a clear voice, " I am very tired, could you please show us our rooms alpha Jackson?"

He stumbled upon his words and said " uh y-y-yes, yes, come right this way"

He showed everyone their rooms, we all had rooms on the same floor. I did not even bother to look back after I entered my room and closed the door on his face.

I sat on the bed and finally took a relaxing breath, I am really tired to go and face them now. Then without wasting any time I quickly changed out of my clothes, even tho they looked great, they really weren't travel material.

It was 3 pm now and we decided to go and meet everyone at 5 pm, so I had plenty of time for a nap.

I just laid my head down on the pillow and dozed off. I was woken up by someone banging loudly on my door, I got up and opened the door.

Someone jumped on me and we both fell down, I opened my eyes now fully awake and took a minute to adjust to the environment, and saw a girl sitting above me, who had curly hair and looked like,

"KAYLA, omg Kayla it's you, girl I missed you so much" I hugged her tightly and started crying,

she hugged me back and started crying as well " I hate you, how could you just leave me like that, did u not think about me before taking that step"

"I'm sorry, kay. I know it was wrong but the rejection was the last straw, I just couldn't take it any longer. So I took the opportunity I got to run away from all of these"

"I understand you, it's fine I'm not mad at you, I'm just glad that you are okay. Still, you would have contacted me to at least let me know that you are even alive" She said.

"I couldn't risk it, I knew that they were on the search for me and any movement from my side would have alerted them"

"Well let's leave it and now that you are here we have lots of time to catch up" she hugged me,

I hugged her back tightly, " Now, we have to go down to that meeting," she told me and I nodded.

We both went downstairs, and all of them were already present there. I went and took a sit next to Cole. Jackson and my brother were continually staring at me, it was pretty uncomfortable.

This is gonna be one long meeting, phew...

___________________________________________________________________

What all things would unfold later in?

Well just keep reading

TATA!!