CHAPTER 5

This chapter will have the pov of what is going on in the blue shadow pack after Ellie ran away.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

JACKSON'S POV

After I rejected her, I felt so bad I mean she is my first love and when I got to know that she is my mate it was as if my dream had come true. I was so happy but then I remembered everything, I can't accept her the pack will never accept.

I needed a strong luna to handle the pack and she was far from strong she was so petite, broken, and fragile. So I rejected her, I thought that she'll cry and beg me to take her back but, she surprised me when she just held her head high and accepted my rejection.

When I rejected her my wolf was very hurt and even refused to talk to me. I just went back inside after the scene and like a magnet, Kimberly came and started dancing close to me, I needed something to distract myself from what had happened so I just followed her lead.

After some time I felt a sharp pain in my head but I ignored it and kept dancing. Later when the party was over, my beta John came running into my room. He was pissed off and his face was a bit damp.

" You, what did you do to my sister " he screamed pointing at me. I was confused did he know that I rejected her or something.

"because of you she is gone, my baby sister is gone" he cried out.
"what are you talking about," I asked while walking towards her room.

As I entered her room it was half empty and some letters were lying on the table. One of the letters was addressed to me, I opened it and after reading it, I immediately mind-linked the border force to go and look for her.

"I am sorry, I didn't know that she would run away," I told John.

He didn't say anything and at that time, Kayla came into the room. It took her a little while to understand the situation but when she read the letter, she burst into tears.

"You all are monsters, look what you did because of you'll my best friend ran away" she cried.

I was too very hurt and my wolf wouldn't talk to me, but I still had hope, she wouldn't have run far away we can still find her and when we do I'll apologize to her and ask her to forgive me. How could I make such a big mistake, I regret treating her that way. Though I never meant to hurt her, I had no choice.

You see after the incident she looked so broken I just wanted to take her in my arms and never let her go but my parents blamed her and so did everyone else. my parents demoted her to an omega, and I couldn't defy their orders so I went with it.

Everyone used to pick on her or hit her, but I never did anything to stop them. Instead, I joined them in their torture , because I didn't want to look like a weak alpha. I also forced my beta to do all those awful things to her, he had no choice but to obey, or else he would have to lose his position.

When I looked at him he looked so broken ad I knew he would never forgive me or himself for all of this. I mind-linked the pack to gather for an emergency meeting. After everyone was assembled I told them the news that Ellie had run away, I didn't mention the mate part. The hall was soon filled with people muttering between themselves.

I told them that the border force is looking for her and if we found her we will let them know soon. After dismissing the meeting, my father called me to his office. He said that we have to find her, our reputation is at risk if she said anything to anyone about how we treated her.

I was so angry, she was missing and all he cared about was his stupid reputation. He called some nearby packs to call him if they find her. Again I didn't say anything as he was still my alpha, he told me that I can go and notify him if there was some news.

After a few hours, a guard came and told me that they weren't able to find her, they followed her scent for some time but it was erased due to a river in the way. Some packs also called and said that one had been spotted around their pack.

Now the only thing we could do was hope that where ever she was, she'll be safe. Kimberly came to me and started flirting, God, this girl can never stop but I was too frustrated so I took her to my room, to relieve some of the stress.

The next day everyone was normal like nothing had happened, well not that I expected some reaction from them. At breakfast, John was not there and Kayla was giving me death glares. Kimberly as usual was sitting on my lap and flirting.

Honestly, I never liked this girl she was clingy and annoying but I had no choice I needed a distraction from Ellie and other stuff and she was perfect for a distraction. Today was Sunday so we had no school, I decided to go and check on John after breakfast.

When I knocked on John's door there was no answer, so I twisted the doorknob and it was open. His room was a mess everything was scattered and he was there laying on his bed like a zombie.

"hey John, how are you? " I asked, how ironic coming from me. "Get lost, I don't wanna see your face," he said.

I got a little mad as I was still his alpha and he was showing no respect towards me but I composed myself after all it was my fault that his sister was gone.

"come on, you can't do this to yourself ." I reasoned. He didn't say anything, I sighed and left him alone.

Oh God, what have I done?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HI AGAIN!

HOW WAS THIS CHAPTER?

FROM NOW I AM GONNA BE CONSTANT WITH UPDATING.

EVERYONE STAY SAFE!

TAKE CARE :)