After The Concert back at Alisons

After the concert

*Ali's POV*

I wake and turn on my phone and see Neil texted me

N: hey Ali what's the other girls instagrams. Hope yall have a good day.

Hey girls what's your instagrams (all of which are made up)

J: Jazzybaby18
E: EllathinksTBProcks
G: GraceElizabeth21
J: Jessiegirl1994

A: Jasmine, the long curly blonde hair one, is Jazzybaby18; Grace, the short black hair one, is GraceElizabeth21; Ella, the straight brown hair one, is EllathinksTBProcks and Jessie, the one that has her hair dip dyed pink is Jessiegirl1994.
N: thanks love.
Done now ask the girls to check there Instagram. I'll replay back to them. 😊
A: okay will do np.
N: 😊

GIRLS!!! Check your Instagrams there's a surprise on there for yall.

*Jasmine POV*

Alison tells me to go on Instagram, no idea why. I load up Instagram and see I was tagged in picture. I was ready to turn to Ali when I see Neil tagged me in the picture I like it and realize from last night and I scream. "Neil thank you so much for the tag. How did you get my username? I also had so much fun last night, and this pic is so so sooooooooo awesome. When I get engaged I'm hiring you to take my pics. ☺️" so I'm visiting with the girls when my phone goes off. I go on Instagram @Jazzybaby18 "welcome girly. A little birdy told me your username. Glad you had fun, seen you from the stage and looks like you and your friends were having fun and I'd be honored to take those pics. -np 👊" when I read that I squeal so very loudly. OH MY GOD!!!!!!! NEIL REPLIED TO ME ON INSTAGRAM!!!!! i literally can't even make a sentence I'm that happy.

*Ellas POV*

I feel my phone go off, I check the lockscreen and I see NeilPerry took a photo of you. I slide the notification to go to the picture and like it. I see its a shot from last night and memories come rushing back. I comment saying "Neil this pic brought back memories in a matter of 2.5 seconds. It was such a fun night. Thanks for the tag too." I lay on my back and play Race Penguin on my phone and see I have another Instagram notification from Neil. "@EllathinksTBProcks glad it brought back memories. I seen you girls having fun that's why I took the pics. And welcome sweetie 👊 -np" I smile and keep my cool.

*Graces POV*

I go on Instagram and see Neil took a pic of me. I like it and comment "ekkkkk Neil thanks for a great night last night. Come back to Red Wing soon I miss you already. It was such a fun night. Thanks oodles for the tag. Have a great day." I look on Instagram and like 2 minutes the comment bubble ups up. I click on it and read Neil's comment "@GraceElizabeth21 glad you had fun. We'll see what we can do. We miss Red Wing too. And you too girly. -np" I see that comment and freak out on the inside

*Jessies POV*

I'm looking at phone when i see Neil took a photo of me. I look at it and like it. I comment "wow Neil this pic is so awesome i wanna relive it so badly. Oh and thanks for the tag too." My phone goes off right away I see "@Jessiegirl1994 glad you like it. Im sure you're not the only one that wants to relive last night. And so very welcome. -np" I smile big very back. Ali can see my excitement and tells me to scream so I scream and see them all smiling. I fall back on the bed and smile.