Neil plans his future with Ali (Neils POV)

-2 months later-

I'm talking over my future with Ali to Reid. Yes we've been together 5 months and going strong.

N: Reid I don't wanna lose Ali
R: what you planing on doing brotherman
N: I kinda wanna trade in Alison's heart promise ring for an engagement ring
R: don't you think your moving to fast Neil
N: not really bro. That's the beauty of engagements they can be as short as you want or as long as you want.
R: that's true.
N: I know Reid. *hears phone* damn it Jacqueline leave me the hell alone. I'm happy with Alison why can't see that!!!!!!!!!!!!! *turns off phone* man Reid, I really need a new number. Ever since Jacqueline found out about Ali and I she's been trying to break us up so she can get me back for herself.
R: why don't you activate my old galaxy s5 phone and only have Jessie, kP, JP, Alison, mom, dad, and I as contacts, that way Jacqueline won't message you.
N: sounds like a plan *activates Reid's old galaxy s5 phone & adds the contacts* thanks Reid your a life saver.

Reid and I talk and look up different engagement rings. I look through size 5 rings known Ali's ring size is a 5. I find this beautiful ring and see its $3,970. I tell Reid I'm leaving and head to the jewelry store in downtown Greeneville.

?: hey Neil what can I help you with today
N: hey Addison can you help me find this ring. *shows her the pic* I seen it in her before when I was getting my girlfriend her heart shaped promise ring.
Addison: right here Neil *hands him the ring*
N: thanks doll. *hands her the $3,970*
Addison: planing to get engaged
N: *nods*
Addison: *smiles* well here's an early congratulations Neil
N: thanks Addie
Addison: bring by the future Mrs. Neil Clark Perry when yall get engaged
N: will do. I best get going cause my future bride-to-be will be getting outta college soon. I wanna plan this big date cause we're gonna be alone in Red Wing, MN the town we met at.
Addison: best of luck Neil.
N: thanks
Addison: welcome

I climb back in my hummer and call the Treasure Island Resort & Casino in Red Wing, book a hotel room, dinner for two and a look or a beach in Prescott. I do everything and head home. I pull into the dive and notice Ali's here. I put the ring in the glove box, walk inside and kiss Ali.

N: Hey baby girl why don't you pack known spring break is now.
A: why
N: just go pack
A: will do.
N: Oh when your done we're going to get you a dress love
A: *nods* Neil aren't you gonna pack
N: *packs along side Ali*

As we pack we share little kisses here and there. Every time we kiss I think man I love her kisses. They're so soft and sweet. We finish packing so we go to get her dress. I carry her to the hummer and we head to the dress store. We walk in and I see her eyes light up at this off the shoulder white lace dress but the light in her eyes disappears when she sees the price. I say to her I'll pay for it and that famous Ali smile is back. I pay for the dress, we get back in the hummer. We head to the airport, quickly get the ring out of the glove box and put it in my jacket. We climb out, i grab Ali's hand, and we walk into the airport. I ask for 2 first class seats and we board the plane. Like an hour into the flight I see Ali asleep so I take out the ring and look at it. Hard to believe tomorrow I hope to be an engaged man... who the hell am I kidding I know she'll say yes. I stare at it and put it away before Ali wakes up. We land in Hastings and it wakes her up. We get into the rental car, and I drive to Treasure Island. When Ali sees the Treasure Island sigh she freaks out. I pull into the hotel parking lot and grab our bags. I slide the ring box into my bag and walk in with Ali. I check us in and we get our room. When we get into our room Ali says she's taking a very quick shower. I kiss her and lay on our bed. I'm watching tv and by 12:55am she's out. So I take one and by 1:18 im out. I see Ali on her phone. I smile and climb in next to her. I kiss her passionately. I wrap my arms around her and softly sing Walk Me Down The Middle 🎵 I was meant to be by your side. And I have waited here a long time. For you to turn around and notice me. But now you're here holdin' hands with me. Walk me down the middle of the county fair. Walk me down the middle like you don't care. Walk me by the ferris wheel and make sure that she sees. Let the whole world know you belong to me. I've heard about your bitter end 'bout how she stole your heart and put it back again. Well you may not be the prettiest girl around. But you sure a sight for sore, sore eyes. Walk me down the middle of main street. Walk me down where the whole town will be. I don't need no parade but make sure that she sees. Let the whole world know you belong to me. I'd walk through fire for you. Walk through barbed wire for you. I'd walk miles, it's true. Just to be with you. If you'll walk me down the middle of my mama's church. Walk me down that aisle in your finest shirt. Let the whole world know. You will walk me down the middle of the county fair. Oh walk me down the middle like you don't care. Walk me by the ferris wheel and make sure they all see. Let the whole world know you belong to me. 🎵 I hear her soft snores signalizing that she's out, I watch her sleep for a few minute and think. Tomorrow is gonna be a big day for both of us. I just hope she says yes. I know she talked about marrying me in the past I just hope that hasn't changed. I feel sleep over come me, I cuddle into her back, hold her close to me and drift off to sleep with my queen in my arms.

(Sorry it's short. Next part will be longer I promise. I kinda wrote this on a headache)