Week later and attacked? (Ali's POV)

I'm laying on the bed with Neil's arms around me and Dakota's head on my stomach looking at pictures on my phone that Neil and took over the week I've been here.

A: if this is a dream don't wake me up. It's been a magical week here in Greeneville hope the following week will be just as awesome.
N: I hope so too baby girl this week had gone by way too fast.
A: amen. I kinda wanna travel with yall on the road, I just wanna get outta Prescott I have some bad memories that make me cry.
N: what you mean by bad memories
A: want me to tell you them. I can talk about them just can't bear to think them
N: *kisses Alison* tell me if you want to baby girl
A: *pets Dakota's head and lays in Neil's neck* (these are real memories of mine. Just tweaking them so the date, name and places are secret) well in high school i had this friend, Brantley I hung out with him everyday, he made me laugh. Well he went to his dad's on August 12th went swimming on the 16th. *takes a deep breath* He got caught in seaweed and was under water for 7 minutes. *wipes away tears*
N: baby girl stop talking. Just talking about that one memory it's hurting you *wraps Alison in his arm*
A: *hides in Neil's chest*
D: *walks up to Alison and licks away tears*
A: *smiles* Dakota you know how to make me smile. *kisses neil* hun I'm going to get dressed
N: *kisses Alison back* Kay love. I'll be here.

I go into the bathroom, wrap away a few stray tears that escape my eyes, and feel light headed. I yell for neil and he races into the bathroom and lifts me up bridal style.

N: What happened baby girl
A: no idea hun I just got light headed
N: *lays Alison back on the bed and crawls up by Ali*
A: *cuddles into Neil* can we turn on How I Met Your Mother
N: *kisses Alison's head* sure thing baby girl *turns on HIMYM*
A: *lays my head on Neil's chest and watches HIMYM*
N: *rubs Alison's back* why don't you take a nap baby girl.
A: *kisses Neil* sound like a plan on my end
N: *kisses Ali back* I say this cause i hate how puffy your eyes are. I want them beautiful baby blue eyes back without them being all red and puffy.
A: *smiles, cuddles into Neil, lays on his chest and drifts off to sleep*

I wake about two hrs later and head into the bathroom. I change and notice spots. I think I ain't ready I don't start until I get back so I have nothing here. Damn. I quickly change. Neil I'm stealing the hummer for a few minutes I need something that I don't have packed. I walk out of the house to the hummer to only feel a pear of unknown arms around me. I yell and kick and person

?: *grabs Alison by the neck* come with me
A: *kicks the man hard* who the hell are you
?: you tell me
A: how can I tell you who you are when I don't even f••king know who the hell you are *sees an object in the guys hand*
?: come with me or you want get hurt
A: *texts Neil* yo babe get your butt outside now and call the police
N: *runs outside, grabs Alison and quickly kisses her* get in the hummer and duck
A: *dives into the hummer and hides*

I'm shaking BAD at this point watching as my boyfriend pins the guy to the ground. I see police came and arrest the man like 5 minutes later. When I see him in the cop car and headed off to jail, I jump out of the hummer, hide in Neil's chest and just cry.

N: babe why don't you go inside. What you need I'll get you.
A: *looks up at Neil* you sure you wanna buy menstrual complete and tampons?
N: baby girl I don't mind at all. You just got attacked lay with Dakota he'll cheer you up. I'll be back *kisses Alison*
A: *kisses Neil back* Kay I love you babe see you in a bit
N: *climbs into the hummer and backs out*
A: *sees Neil leave, walks back into the house, locks the door, walks into Neil's room, lays by Dakota and texts Neil* babe the doors locked cause I'm scared right now I know you have a key.
N: *pulls over to the side of the road and texts back* not a problem love, I know your scared love I don't blame you. Just lay with Dakota I'll be back before you know it.
A: *text back* will do love *curls into Dakota and cries*
D: *licks away Ali's tears*
A: *smiles, lays on Dakota, watches HIMYM, and slips into an unknown sleep*

I wasn't even aware I dosed off again. I wake an see a medium sized teddy bear, my girly things, Arizona Green Tea, chocolate, pink heating pad and other things. I jump up when I see the menstrual complete, pads, and tampons and hope I haven't gotten it heavy. I grab a tampon and race into the bathroom to only discover I just started it not even 15 minutes ago, so it ain't that bad yet. Yay I'm covered this week. I walk back out and see Neil on his mandolin. I crawl back on the bed curl into him.

A: thanks for the bear, Arizona tea, heating pad, and chocolate love
N: no problem baby girl.
A: how long have you been home for?
N: about 3.5 hours
A: damn I slept that long. Why didn't you wake me?
N: I heard you whimpering and when I got near you Dakota laid on you as his way of telling me to back off so I did and Dakota licked your eyes dry.
A: *smiles and kisses Neil*
N: *kisses Ali back and wraps his arms around her*