During and after the concert (ali's pov)

When Kimberly, Reid and Neil emerged on stage I couldn't but freak out. I watch the whole concert and notice Neil looking at me. I pull out my phone and snap a pic. I realize Neil pulls out his phone and it's aimed in my general area. So Ella, Grace, Jessie, Jasmine and I pose. See a flash and I tell them we need to look on Neil's Instagram at the end of tonight. I hear the opening cords to DLMBL I sing along and see Neil staring at me again. I look back and sing at him. I notice a smile is creeping up on his face. I can't help but smile back. He has the cutest smile in the world. The rest of the concert flys by before I know it it's the song. I have some voice left so I sing BDT loud and proud. I watch in amazement with the big drums. I see Neil's mic fall when he bangs his drums. When the song ends I was literally in tears cause I didn't want the concert to end. Before I leave I ask Ella, Grace, Jessie, and Jasmine if they wanna stay the night at my place. I hear them say sure and Ella asks "how well we know we're you live and what car or truck you drive? I say I'll meet yall at the Walgreens in Hastings and you can follow me home. I hug the girls goodbye and give them all the directions to Walgreens. "We'll see you soon girly" Jessie says. I wave and walk to my truck and leave for Walgreens. I get to Walgreens and pull into the parking lot, just in time to cause I get a text.

N: what's your Instagram love
M: alilovesTBP (made up name)

That's when my phone goes off. I look at the lock screen and it says NeilPerry took a picture of you and smile. I slide the notification so it takes me to Instagram like the picture and comment saying, "Neil this pic is so awesome. So many amazing memories are forever in this pix of Ella, Jasmine, Grace, Jessie and I. ☺️ #RedWing #Minnesota #Friends #Memories" my phone goes off with a reply from Neil, @AlilovesTBP thanks Hun & I'm glad y'all had fun tonight. I smile and see the girls pull into the parking lot. I get outta my Dodge Ram and wave to them and I see the, drive over. I wait and see them get out, so I ask yall ready to hit Prescott? They all yell yes so we climb back in and head to Prescott. I'll tell them the news tomorrow known we need to be winding down to sleep. But I don't think I'll be sleeping known Neil texted me and that he tagged and mentioned me on Instagram. I'm holding back screaming cause I'm so happy.