Part 4

Everything was falling into place. I had my kids, my baby in my belly, my sister, my brothers and my parents. Nothing could ever ruin this moment. Just walking to the beach I felt shivers run down my spine. I was so happy my face started to sting from my uncontrollable smile that swept through my face. 

As I felt the sand in between my toes I giggled at the thought that my feet were to swollen to wear heels. I looked at Ria as she stood in front of me ready to take the lead down the aisle as my maid of honor, she looked at me and I saw the tears running down her face. Then she looked behind me and her facial expression changed. I stared at her trying to get her attention but she looked stunned. 

I turned around to see no one other then Olivia. Standing there. Looking at me. I hadn't seen her since our massive punch on at home. She looked different. Clean. I didn't know how to react. I gripped my dad's arm and he turned to me thinking I was in pain

"Anna are you ok?"

"Dad. What is she doing here?"

My dad turned around and saw her. He smiled and turned me around to walk to her. I was still furious at what she had done. I didn't want her at my wedding. She nearly ruined my relationship and now she was here. What did she want ? Did she want to throw herself at Nathaniel again or start up some other rubbish to try and tear us apart? She can bloody go to hell for all I care. 

I stubbornly tried to stand my ground and not move but I was still too weak and my dad had no trouble forcing me to her. 

As I got closer I noticed the expression on her face. She didn't look angry or conniving like she usually did. She looked sad and for some reason scared. I could see it in her eyes

"Hi Via, I'm glad that you come to your sisters day"

"Hi dad, it's ok I wanted to be here. Dad can I quickly talk to Anna for a second"

"Ok. Anna I'll wait for you over there. I'Il tell Nathaniel that your talking to Via." 

My dad left and for a split second I wished I had turned and walked away with him

"What are you doing here Via?"

"Uhm.. Nathaniel called me to come."

"What the hell? Why would he do that?"

"I'm so sorry Shaye, I'm sorry for everything. I was lost before. My mind was in the wrong place. Do you know they came and took my babies. Social Welfare came and took them Shaye."

I saw her break down and my heart broke with her. No matter what happened in the past she was my blood, my family. I walked closer to her and I put my arm around her. She was so vulnerable. I felt guilty that I had not known that her kids had being taken from her. 

"Where are they now Via?"

"I changed Shaye. I stopped going out, I stopped drinking, I went to Tafe and I'm working now. 8 months they have been without me. But last week I got them back. I prayed about it and I prayed to God that he forgive my past. And then Nathaniel called and I knew this was a sign from God to come and beg you for my forgiveness. The kids are with mum in the car. She's bringing them here."

I looked at her and smiled. 

"Via no matter what. I love you and I always only wanted what was best for you and the kids. I'm glad you have them back and I'm glad your better now. Yes sis. I forgive you."

We hugged for what seemed like forever and silently I thanked God for yet another blessing to an already perfect day and for never leaving nor forsaking my sister even when I did. 

"Come on sis, lets go. I'm getting married today."

We smiled and walked back to my dad. He was waiting for me at the start of the aisle. 

I grabbed my dad's arm and kissed him on the cheek. N'sync, This I promise you played through the speakers and I thought this song was perfect for us. 

My Niva walked down the aisle first. She looked so beautiful with her flower girl dress on. Then Ria walked down. How she glided along the aisle amazed me. And then it was my turn. 

As I walked I couldn't contain my tears. I was overwhelmed with love from everyone. I saw Nathaniel at the end of the aisle and he looked like an angel. In his white suit. The man of my dreams was waiting for me. This was exactly how I envisioned my wedding to be. It's like Nathaniel read my mind in planning such a perfect day. 

"Nathaniel I give you my daughter to love her. I pray you protect her and my grandkids. I love you Nathaniel and welcome to my family."

He kissed me on the forehead letting me know I would always be his daddy's little girl and then placed my hands on Nathaniel's.

I looked into Nathaniel's eyes and he mouthed. You look so beautiful. I let out a quiet giggle and squeezed his hand. He was always such a gentleman. 

"I DO"

"I DO"

Pastor- I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride.

Nathaniel grabbed me and planted a big one right on my lips. The crowd cheered and I couldn't help but laugh as I looked at Niva and Noah cover their eyes...