Chapter 11 - Love Games

*Lilly's POV*                                                  

(A/N: I'm going to keep the whole chapter Lilly's POV this time, you'll find out the other's POVs in the next few chapters, especially Louis')

"I don't understand, why would they do that? You know, kill people it's stupid TV, movie or whatever," Louis groaned quietly.

"Shhh Louis, I'm watching it if you didn't notice." I said, not taking my eyes off the TV once. Louis sighs deeply, yet again and starts to get closer to me. To be honest I don't even mind how close he is right now, he's so warm and this room seems to be slightly cold so he's my warm spot.

After another five minutes Louis started shuffling around on the floor, non-stop.

"LOUIS!" I screamed at him. Everyone turned around towards us and they started chuckling.

"You think it's funny? I actually love this film!" I protest.

"It is a bit boring though," Eleanor rolled her eyes at me before pausing the film.

"Look, you're friend here," Liam pointed towards Louis, "ate everything we had."

"So?"

"Let's play a game instead," Eleanor suggested to us all and everyone agreed.

"What game exactly?" I quizzed.

"Truth or dare?" 

"Okay then, Liam go get a bottle, Louis go 'help' him and girls help me set this mess up," I ordered everyone as we all set about our jobs. Picking up a few of the pillows and blankets, Liam and Louis came back with a bottle but something was different. Louis didn't seem as 'excited' as before, and Liam was looking proud of himself...but I wasn't going to ask anyway.

"Truth or dare then?" Liam says placing the bottle in the middle of the circle we had formed.

Why is Liam all of a sudden so confident with himself?

"Ready?" I ask and everyone nods in reply.

"Louis, will you do the honours of spinning the bottle?" Louis span the bottle and it went round and round until it stopped.

"So Danielle, truth or dare?" 

"Dare," she smiled at him. Louis started to stroke his fake beard before his face lights up.

"I have one! But wait, what is the forfeit? You know if you fail the dare?" 

"I have two, one for the boys you can run down the street naked shouting 'I'm a big fat idiot' and for us girls, urm.." I started,

"Hmm...you have to down the Lou surprise as in all of it!" 

"Louis, what's a Lou surprise?" Danielle asked clearly amused.

"Something for me to know and you to never find out," he gave her a wink, "right back to the game, Danielle your dare is.." 

Danielle took in a deep breath before Louis began.

"You must french kiss the person directly opposite you," I looked at Lou, then back at Danni who was staring across the circle, "come on, that's like the easiest one I've ever challenged!" continued Louis. 

What he didn't realise was who was sat opposite Danielle, well he did but he didn't know about them..

"Or do you for forfeit the challenge and risk my surprise?" there was a playful smirk on Lou's lips and the words left his mouth.

Note to self;

tell Louis about everyone...properly.

"I forfeit," Danielle sighed. I looked over at Liam who had a hurt look on his face.