Prologue~

this is a new fanfic that I've had for ages so i thought it was the time to upload it..i really hope you enjoy it :) any comments and suggestions please say!

IF ANYONE COPIES MY WORK AND PASTES THEM AS THEIR OWN I WILL FIND YOU AND SERIOUSLY RIP YOU APART I SPEND A LOT OF TIME ON MY FANFICTION AND IMAGINES FOR ENTERTAINMENT USES ONLY STEALING IS PLAGIARISM AND WILL NOT BE TOLERATED...thank you....

AND GUYS BEFORE I GO ON THIS STORY WILL CONTAIN SWEARING SEX SCENES & OTHER SHIZ LIKE THAT! you have been warnedd......

- Jade x 

----------------

prologue~

It was all happening so fast the light became blurry the darkness hit me like a ton of knives.

Where was I.

"Lilly wake up!" I could hear Niall screaming

"I am awake these lights are so bright"

"Lilly don't give up I know you can do this"

"Do what Niall? I'm here but where are you?"

"I love you Lilly never forget that and now wherever you are I know you're in a safe place. This is all my fault I shouldn't of told Louis you was at the shops I should never have left you...I wish I could swap places with you right now it should be me, not you. Oh its no use you can't hear me anyway." 

I could hear him crying.

"Niall, I CAN hear you what's all your fault? Wait there Niall, I'm coming the light is stopping now I see the exit, no more blinding light shining in my eyes It's over Niall I'm here please don't cry I'm here, I love you so much too Niall more than you can even imagine. I promise as soon as I just reach the end of this tunnel I will be right in your arms whisking you away to some posh town in America. We can blow all the cash away get drunk and I even have a little something I've been preparing for you, I know your gonna love it."

"NOOOOOOOOOO LILLY NO STAY WITH ME PLEASE YOU CAN DO THIS NOOOOOOOO!!" 

"Wow this is a nice tunnel all pretty lights and oh here's the door I'm here Niall"

"Lilly, Lilly stay with us- charge to 350-clear" 

"why are you all shouting? Please don't make me cry just one more step."

"I'm sorry but I'm going to have to call the shots, time of death 11th August 2013 8:22pm."

~

 And so the story begins..