Chapter 13 - Unexpected phone calls

NONE I REPEAT NONE OF MY CHAPTERS HAVE UPDATED I FEEL SO ASHAMED IM SO SORRY OKAY I LOVE YOU ALL FOR STAYING HERE AND OMG 70K+ READS WHAT IS AIR AND THEN LIAM FOLLOWS ME ON TWITTER IS THIS WHAT HEAVEN AND HELL FEELS LIKE IDK. 

Okay here's a short chapter i think and then I'll do another chapter later on because it's half term to I will be able to do at least 5 chapters within the week!! 

YEYEYEYEYYEEYYE 

So i dedicate this to @tiaalamine because ily okay bye.

The next few chapters will be dedicated to random people because of my slow updating schemes okay I'm sorry.

ENJOY GUYS- ANOTHER UPDATE LATER :))))))

---------------------------------------------

*Danielle's POV*

"We'll miss you!" Eleanor and Lilly said as I placed my last suitcase in the taxi. Yep, today is the day I leave for London. I can't say I'm going to miss here but I'll definitely miss the girls. Liam and Louis haven't shown up again, what a surprise. At least now I can get away from it all.

I gave one last hug to the girls before stepping inside the taxi and setting off on a long journey to London. 

A tear crept down my cheek but I held the others back. Nope. I'm not going to cry. 

"I hear you're going to the x-factor as a dancer?" The man said.

"Urm..yeah, who did you hear that from?" I asked wearingly.

For all I know he could be a creep stalker.

"Oh don't worry, your friend told me earlier." I sighed deeply before my phone started buzzing.

*One way or another, I'm gonna find ya. I'm gonna getcha, getcha, getcha, getcha.*

There's only one person it can be...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Liam's POV*

I woke up to the smell of cooked bacon..wait I'm getting eggs..sausage..BREAKFAST!

I jumped out of bed and looked at the time, 1pm. 

Shit. I slept over.

"Morning sleepy head...well afternoon if you wanna be technical." Lilly braught in a tray of cooked food and placed it on my bed.

"Where's Danielle?!" 

"She's gone Liam, about 4 hours ago, why you so bothered?" Lilly went to open the curtains, letting in the bright rays of an afternoon sunshine.

"I...Doesn't matter, I've got to go!" I ran to the bathroom, threw on some random clothes then ran back out to collect my phone. 

"Liam, whats wrong? I've never seen you move so fast!" 

"Now is not the time for jokes, I'm going out Lilly, there's two notes under my pillow. One is for you and one is for that other kid, don't open them till I've gone, okay?"

"Yes Liam, but when will you be back? I want to make tea tonight," She never makes tea, that's strange.

"I don't think I will.." I whispered before running down stairs and out of the front door. I had to get a taxi, fast! 

The reason I'm rushing is my audition for the x-factor is tomorrow, if I get there early enough I can find Danielle and explain everything to her, tell her how stupid I was for letting her go. 

I now realise she's the one for me, and I will make sure nothing gets between us again. 

Within five minutes the taxi arrived. I told him the destination before taking out my phone and dialing a number I should of dialed a long time ago.

"RING RING-RING RING-RING RI- Hello Liam." 

"Wait you're not-"

"I know."

"Where is she?"

"What's that got to do with you? You left her you dick! And now the girl is mine."

"Who is t-this?" my voice shook.

"You don't know me, but you will know me pretty well soon enough." and with that the line went dead.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Danielle's POV* (earlier)

"You should get that you know, sounds pretty important if they keep ringing." The driver spoke.

"I know but..I'm been stupid I'll answer it."

I pressed the green button on the phone, "Hello?"

"DANIELLE OH MY GOSH WHERE ARE YOU?!" Okay..not who I was expecting at all.

"Grandma..great to hear from you eventually.."

"Oh my gosh darling, I've missed you so much, I must show you this new rose bush I bought the other day, your Grandad Barry keeps pricking himself on it!"

"Look..I need to go,"

"Oh no darling, nothing is too much for your little old Grandma? I'm here if you want me.."

"You say that everytime." and with that I hung the phone up.

"Not someone you expected then?" the driver asked.

"Nah, I was hoping someone would see sense but I guess he's not worth it anymore.."

"Boy troubles, I'm a man myself but we must be hard to control, I mean my wife hates me."

"I'm sure she doesn't.." 

The taxi stopped outside a large building and I got out. The man helped me with my bags to the desk inside.

"Danielle Peazer."

"Oh hi sweety, come through this way with the others!" I walked to where she showed me to be greeted by the other dancers. At least now I can forget everything and finally get on with life. 

I don't need Liam. 

Not anymore.