Chapter 14 - Twenty Questions

*Louis' POV*

"Well what about socks?"

"Nope,"

"Shoes?"

"Nope,"

"A new CD?"

"No- Louis have you ever bought a girl a gift before? You're useless." Lottie moaned for like the 69th time today. Yup that's right, Lottie agreed to come with me to help buy something for Lilly as a surprise. The only thing is I've never actually bought for a girl before so I'm lucky to have Lottie to be truthful.

"You buy a girl, chocolates, flowers like roses and tulips or a necklace of some sort." She stated, clearly knowledgeable on the female sex. 

Louis she is a girl.    Whoops.

 "I know what to buy her!" It snapped instantly as soon as we passed the shop. It was sitting there just waiting for me to buy, it was perfect. 

"Oh my gosh Lou it's perfect!! She'll love it!" Lottie shrieked as we entered the shop to buy it. 

"Hello sir, how can I help you?" The guy asked.

"Can I please have that one?"

"Yes, that will be £109.99, would you like it wrapping up?" I handed him the cash before replying.

"Please." I said with a smile. The man wrapped up the gift all fancy with a ribbon on top before handing me it. 

 "Now where?" Lottie asked but I knew the exact answer.

"Starbucks!" 

"You're buying," 

"But-" She placed her hand over my mouth to stop me from finishing so I just nodded knowing I'd lost the argument. We walked further on until we reached Starbucks. Gosh I love that shop-cafe wait which one is it? I don't know but it's perfect.

"Two cappuccinos please," Lottie asked the person serving everyone.  

"Coming right up- by the way what's your names?" She asked us so she could write it on our cups.  

"Louis and Lottie."   

"Awh, you two are cute!" She squealed Me and Lottie just looked at each other then back at the lady. She was joking, right? I laughed awkwardly before Lottie set her straight.

"Urm...we're brother and sister...but thanks." The girl blushed before rushing off the make the drinks. Well, me and Lottie that's a new one. A new one...shit! What about Hannah!? All this time I've gained a major crush on Lilly and I'm forgetting Hannah. I've got to tell her fast.  

"Lottie I need to go to the bathroom, I won't be a minute okay?" She just smiled and nodded as I made my way to the men's room. I took my phone out of my pocket and dialed Hannah's number.  

"Louis! I haven't seen you in ages and you finally decide to ring!! How's it going? I miss you..."  

"Look Hannah, I'm so sorry I I just.."  

"Just what Louis?"  

"Can't do this anymore, I'm sorry Hannah I really am but it's not working..." I gulped as a slight tear shed from the corner of my eye. "I'll always love you.." I whispered as she burst into tears before putting the phone down.   

Nice one Louis.  

I wiped the tears from my cheeks and went back to Lottie. She handed me my drink pulling a face at me, obviously noticing i had been crying but I just shook my head at her and she just nodded back.