Chapter 10 - Payzer Reunion...or not.

*Liam's POV*

Wait what? It's Danielle but..I'm going to kill Lilly!

"Yes it me," She sounds upset, "we need to talk." I nodded in agreement even though this place is dark and she can't really see me.

"I'm sorry for doing what I did, honestly Liam I don't deserve you anymore. I'm stupid. Always have been always will be, trust me somewhere out there will be a girl that deserves you for who you really are. I love you Liam but...I can't hurt you anymore." I tried to hold the urge of crying back but the tears just flooded my eyes.

"You're not hurting me Danni, it's my fault this happened. I've just been so caught up with Lilly, I haven't had two minutes to think about myself. I love you Danielle." I burst into another flood of tears as I hear footsteps and then someone grab me close to them. She smells so good, I don't want to loose her. Ever.

It's my fault. I'm so stupid. I can't believe that I haven't taken too minutes out of my life just to have time with my girlfr- ex. 

"Liam, no, it's not like that." I gave her a confused look as she continued explaining.

--------------------------------------

*Danielle's POV*

Eventhough it's dark in the hideout I can see Liam's face perfectly. His eyes are red and his cheeks are stained with dry tears. I can't believe I've done this to him, after everything he's been through though.

"You remember me saying I got the job on x-factor?" he nodded his head as I continued explaining.

"The thing is Liam, I'm leaving...tomorrow and urm"

"Oh I get it your leaving me." 

"I just don't think a long distance relationship would work considering you know.."

"I suppose your right, but I still love you no matter what and that will never change." I gave him a reassuring smile and I could see by the way he reacted he knew I was right.

They always say long distance relationships never work and I'd hate to put Liam through any more stress.

We both sat there against the wall in complete silence. It wasn't exactly awkward but it gave me time to think. 

Am I really doing the right thing?

Or and I hurting him even more than I already have?

Before I could think anymore there was a rattle at the door. After a few turns of what seemed like a key, it opened to reveal Lilly and Eleanor.

"Ok, we're getting bored now." Lilly said and Eleanor nodded in agreement.

"You two kissed and made up yet?" 

"Well not ex-" I started but was interuppted by Liam.

"Yes," he replied. I gave him a confused look but he just shrugged his shoulders, his face showing no emotion at all.

 "Well then, that's great! Now it's time for some coffee," El said excitedly. 

I stood up and offered Liam a hand but he just shook his head and pulled himself up.

"I did that for you," he whispered in my ear which sent shivers running down my spine. Oh how I do already miss Liam and his soft touch, the way he sends shivers down my spine everytime we touch.

Yeah, maybe that sounded too cliché but who cares? Not me anyway.

We headed towards the door and stepped out to finally see sunlight.