Chapter 15

~Zeke's Pov~

I've seen Thierry do her makeup enough times to know how to do it. I hope it looks okay in her standards, it definitely does it for me. "Zeke, do I have to go out there in this?" She asks, pushing out her bottom lip and batting her eyelashes.

"Yes you do." I say and she glares at me. I kiss her lips softly then walk out of the bathroom.

"Ladies and Gentlemen I present the newly improved Thierry!" I say and she walks out of the bathroom. There are gasps and laughs as we all take in her appearance. Fishnet stockings, black high heels, boy shorts, a black corset and a full face of very seductive looking makeup. Her hair is wavy with a big white bow on top of her head. Tobias covers his eyes and will not look at anything.

"I'm going to kill you Zeke." She says and sits back on the couch. I join her and we get back to the game. "Four, Candor or Dauntless?" Thierry asks.

"Dauntless." Tobias says still covering his eyes.

"I dare you to run around the Pit naked." She says and he shakes his head.

"No, no, definitely not!" He demands and takes off his shirt keeping his eyes shut.

"PANSYCAKE!" Uriah shouts and we all laugh.

"Tris Candor or Dauntless." Tobias asks.

"Dauntless." She says cautiously.

"I dare you to go to the control room and kick whoever's working there in the balls." He says and her eyes widen.

"Okay." She says and gets up.

"I'll witness." Uriah says and they leave.

~Tris' Pov~

Uriah and I walk to the control room so I can do the dare. As we approach the room I see Peter sitting at a desk, this is gonna be interesting. I walk in to the control room and Peter's attention turns to me. "Oh hey stiff." Peter says and stands up. I keep moving towards Peter until I'm right in front of him I then kick him swiftly in the balls. He groans and falls to the ground clutching his groin and tears falling from his eyes. I run out of the control room and pull Uriah back with me as we run as fast as we can to get back to the apartment.