Chapter 14

~Thierry's Pov~

I stare at the black diamond ring on my finger in awe, it's beautiful. Different to the one on my necklace. When I escaped the city I put the ring Zeke gave me on a chain so I could keep it safe and close to my heart, now I don't know what to do with it. I'm back with Zeke, we're engaged, I'm safe...but I feel guilty for taking two rings from him. He already proposed to me once, should I give it back or should I hold onto it?

"You still have my ring." Zeke says snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah, I couldn't get rid of it even if I tried. It means too much to me." I say and he kisses my lips lightly.

"I like it where it is, so you'll have me close to your heart...Always." He says and I smile against his lips. We pull away when the door bursts open and a blushing Christina and asphyxiated Will come barging through the door.

"That was horrible." Christina says sitting back on the floor dragging Will behind her. "Zeke Candor or Dauntless?" She asks.

"Dauntless." He says confidently.

"I dare you and Thierry to get matching tattoos." Zeke laughs and looks at me.

"Let's go babe." He says and we go off to the tattoo parlor to get the tattoos done. We walk into the parlor and I see Tori. "Hey Tori! I need you to do me and my girl's tattoos, like now!" He shouted and she turned and looked at me wide eyed.

"Thierry? You're alive?" She questioned.

"Yeah, long story, not enough time! Tattoos?" I ask and she tells us to go over to a bench.

"What do you guys what?" She asks and I look at Zeke.

"We want to get a matching tattoo on the right side of our index finger on the left hand that says 'promise'." He says and I smile at him. I hear Tori grunt a little but I shake it off. Tori readies the tattoo gun and begins on Zeke.

~10 mins later~

We walk hand in hand back to our apartment. "So when did you tell Uri to dare you to do that with me?" I ask, having figured out it was planned.

"What? It was purely off the-" I look at him with a raised eyebrow and he smiles. "Okay, before you and Tris showed up I asked Uri to dare me and you to get a matching tattoo, because I thought that it would be a promise to each other...to always stick together, no matter what." He says as we stop in front of the door. I kiss his lips softly and smile at him.

"I love it, we'll stay together. Promise?" I say.

"Promise." He says.

"Promise."

"Promise." He says before Uriah opens the door and screams in our faces.

"NO PDA!!"

"IT WASNT PDA UNTIL YOU OPENED THE DOOR!" I shout back and he runs inside hiding behind Tobias. Everyone laughs and we get back to our position on the couch, closing the door behind us.

"Okay, Tris Candor or Dauntless." Zeke asks and she considers it.

"Candor." She says.

"PANSYCAKE!" Uriah shouts and she gives him a death glare.

"What is your 7th fear?" Zeke asks and Tris blushes and takes off her baggy top.

"Uh...Thierry Candor or Dauntless?" She asks changing the subject.

"Dauntless." I say and she smirks.

"I dare you to let Zeke give you a full body makeover." She says and my eyes widen. Oh shit.

"Umm..." I say and look at Zeke who has a hopeful look on his face. "Fine." I say and Zeke drags me off to the bathroom.

"Let's do this." He says and I sigh.