Chapter 12

~Tobias' Pov~

I'm worried about Thierry. Max tried to kill her once, what's gonna stop him from doing it again and this time maybe she won't live. "Hey, what are you doing here? I could have been naked." Zeke says snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Or sleeping with my sister." I say and he laughs awkwardly.

"Message received." He says and sits next to me on the couch. "Oh yeah, I needed to ask. Will you be my Best Man?" He asks and I look at him, confused. "She said yes. We're getting married. IM GETTING MARRIED!" He shouts and grabs my shirt shaking me back and forth.

"Okay, Okay! Congratulations!" I say and he lets go of my shirt. "Just don't hurt her." I warn and he puts his hands up defensively.

"I would never Tobias, you know me better than that." He says and I smile and pat him on the back.

~Thierry's Pov~

I leave my and Zeke's apartment and head over to Tris and Tobias'. I knock on the door and Tris answers. "Hi." I say and she smiles.

"Hey. Do you wanna come in?" She asks and I smile.

"Yeah." I say and she steps aside to let me in. "So I have some news, and a question to ask." I say and I sit on the couch.

"Shoot." She says.

"Zeke and I are getting married!" I say and she gasps. "So will you be my Maid of Honor?" I ask and she gasps again.

"Oh my god! Congratulations! Of course I will." She says and hugs me. "And I just wanted to say I'm sorry for being so cold to you when we met, I thought you were dating Tobias." She says and I laugh. "No it's not funny." She says while laughing, herself.

"It's okay. I'd be jealous too, I mean come on, who wouldn't?" I ask and we sit there laughing. "We should get ready for Candor or Dauntless." I say and she agrees with me.

"Let's go." She says and we head off to the Pit to buy something to wear.

-1 hour later-

Tris and I are getting ready to leave, applying the last of our makeup I should say. Me wearing black leather jeans, body tight tank top, half gloves, round toe lace up stiletto boots, my engagement ring, leather jacket, and a necklace Tobias gave me when we were children with an Abnegation ring hanging from it. My hair is in loose curls falling past my waist and ends just at my hips. My eyes are smokey and my lips are bright red. I turn around to see Tris standing in the doorway.

"How do I look?" She asks.

"Well my brother won't be able to keep his hands off you, so gorgeous." I say and we laugh. She's wearing a black mini shirt, baggy black shirt, fishnet stockings, black stilettos and a black necklace. Her hair is tied back into a high ponytail and her makeup is simple yet fierce. "We should go, we've reached fashionably late." I say and we link arms and start towards my apartment.

~Zeke's Pov~

"Every time!" I say as we wait for Tris and Thierry. "Why? Why do girls take so goddamned long? We've been waiting for an hour." I say and everyone laughs at me.

"They're coming, they just wanna look good for you two." Christina says to Tobias and I.

"But-" I start to say when someone knocks on the door.