Chapter 19

~ Tris' Pov ~

Its been a few weeks since we all got together, we've been training the new initiates and finally their training is over. In celebration of our freedom, Zeke is hosting another game of Candor or Dauntless tonight. I've gotten to know Thierry really well, since we were training the initiates together along with Zeke and Tobias. T's a really great girl, I'm really glad Zeke has her. "Tris, we're gonna be late." Tobias calls from the living room.

"Coming." I answer and finish straightening the last strands of my hair. "Ready." I announce as I step out of the bathroom and lean against the doorframe.

"Sexy. How about we ditch the party." Tobias says, sauntering over and wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Oh no, come on." I grab his hand and pull him towards the door. He looks at me with those big puppy eyes and I laugh, I lean in and kiss his lips. We pull apart then walk out the front door and make our way to Zeke and Thierry's.

~ Thierry's Pov ~

I sit Zeke down on our bed and look into his eyes, my heart beats harshly against my ribcage and I struggle to keep my breath steady. "Okay, so I have something for you." I say and Zeke's eyebrows knit together.

"What is it?" He asks.

"Close your eyes." I instruct and he raises an eyebrow. "Just do it." He does as I say. "Open your hands." He turns his hands over and leaves them open. "No peeking." I say as I place the plastic in his open palms. "Okay, open." His eyes open and he looks down at the item I gave him. He looks from his hands to me and back several times.

"No...Are you?!" He asks with a wide smile appearing on his face. I nod. He drops the plastic on the bed and hugs me tightly. "Oh my god. Thierry." He says and pulls away from me. He kisses me lovingly then rests his forehead against mine. "We're having a baby." He whispers and kisses me again. "I wanna frame this." He says picking up the positive pregnancy test.

"Babe, I peed on that." I laugh.

"I don't care. I'm gonna be a dad! And you're gonna be a mom, and we're going to have a beautiful mocha baby, and I want everyone to know it." He shuffles through some drawers for a minute or two then looks at me flustered. "We don't have any picture frames...where can I buy a picture frame?"

"Babe, its just a piece of plastic with my pee on it." I say and he blinks at me.

"Just a piece of plastic?" He questions then walks over and kneels in front of me. "Oh no, it is so much more than that." In the most serious tone Zeke can muster he speaks, "This piece of plastic told you we were having a baby, this piece of plastic means life."

"You're seriously worrying me now."

"I'M GONNA BE A DAD!" He jumps to his feet and does a backflip.

"Okay Dad get dressed, they're gonna be here soon."

"Are we telling them? Are we keeping it a secret?"

"We can tell them, Tobias first." He nods and kisses my forehead again.

"A baby." He mutters to himself as he walks into the bathroom.

Later 
I finish plating the snacks and drinks when the first knock sounds. "Enter at your own risk." I announce and the door opens to reveal Tobias and Tris. "Hello my darlings." I approach them and embrace Tris then Tobias.
"Evening sister." Tobias kisses my temple as he embraces me.
"Woman, who dare knocketh upon thy door?" Zeke enters the living room with his nose pointed high in the air.
"The numbers have arrived." He opens one eye to look at them then mocks surprise.
"My dear husband, thou hast returned from desolation to me. My heart was filled with the deepest sorrows upon your departure but now you have returned." Zeke jumps into Tobias' arms and kisses all over his face, missing his lips by a millimetre.
"Get off me." Tobias drops Zeke who lands on his ass.
"How dare you! I want a divorce." Tris and I laugh.
"Babe, don't you have something to tell them." I nudge Zeke and his eyes widen in excitement.
"YES! I do! Have words for you to hear." He stumbles over his words and looks to me, so do Tobias and Tris. "T?"
"I'm pregnant." As I say it Zeke steps behind me holds my shoulders in a 'human shield' position.
"Oh my god! Congratulations you guys." Tris embraces me and subsequently Zeke then steps away to look at Tobias. "Isn't that great babe?"
~ Zeke's Pov ~
"You got my sister pregnant?" Tobias demands and steps closer to us. "I. Will. Give you a hug because I'm gonna be an uncle!" I let go of Thierry to embrace Tobias. He whispers in my ear, "So help me god, you hurt my sister I will torture you. And nobody in the history of torture has been tortured with the torture like the torture you'll be tortured with." (any supernatural fans here?) He pats my back and we pull apart, he smiles at me as he embraces T. I gulp. The front door bursts open to reveal the rest of the troops.
"SUP PANSYCAKES!" Uri has entered the apartment and so exits my hearing.
"Loud."
"That wasn't loud. THIS IS LOUD!" He shouts even louder then assesses the room. "Why are ya'll huddled around in a culty circle."
"Uri, you're gonna be an uncle." T says and returns to her conversation with Tris. The colour drains from his face.
"Imma..and she's....A BABY?!" He takes two large steps and lifts T up and spins her around.
"Down Uri! DOWN."
"Sorry! Oh my god, I'm so happy for you guys."
"Congratulations." Christina, Will, Marlene, and Al embrace both T and I then we situate ourselves around the room.
"And thus commences the Sixteenth Annual Ca-" I'm interrupted by a knock at the door. I groan loudly and stamp over to the door, I open it and stare wide eyed at the four unwanted visitors.
"Hey Zeke."
"Shauna."
"Zeke."
"Satan." I address Eric.
"Don't be like that." Of course the traitor has to interject.
"Ah the prodigal daughter has returned. Well blood traitor you're not wanted here." A look of hurt flashes over Lynn's face.
"Hey, don't talk to her like that." Eric steps in front of her.
"And Satan has a soft spot ladies and gentlemen." I announce to everyone in the living room. "What do you want?"
"To play." Peter shrugs his shoulders and I roll my entire head.
"Wow can someone give Captain Obvious his award." I groan.
"Ha!" Uri pitches in.
"Throw your own candor or dauntless party." I move to close the door.
"I wanted to say sorry." Shauna interrupts and scratches the back of her neck.
"I'm listening." I open it again.
"I'm sorry that I cheated on you, and I'm sorry for being a bitch and fucking with your emotions...I am honestly so sorry. Can't we still be friends?"
"Yeah, sure. The girls are welcome but you two need to go."

"Can't we just have a ceasefire." I roll my eyes. 

"Fine you can play, but I don't agree to the ceasefire." This is going to be interesting.