Chapter 18

{A/N: little smut}

¬ Tris' Pov ¬

Tobias and I lie in bed just enjoying the silence and each others' company. "I love you." Tobias says. I smile softly then kiss his lips.

"I love you too." I say when we pull apart. I lay my head on his chest and listen to the sound of his steady heartbeat. I can feel my heart beating twice as fast. "I'm gonna have a shower." I tell him and get up.

"I'll be here." He says and laughs softly. I start to strip off my clothes before I'm in the bathroom, my back to Tobias. First I remove my shirt, leaving me in my bra. I hear the sheets rustle, I pull my leggings down and bend down as I step out of them, I'm now in my bra and underwear. I hear a gulp and more rustling . I reach behind me and unclasp my bra, then push my underwear off my hips and to my ankles. I step out of them and walk into the bathroom. I shut the door and let out a massive breath. Did I just do that? Me? Tris Prior?! I'VE LOST MY SHIT!!! I turn on the shower and step under the stream of warm water. Maybe I can just stay in here for the rest of my life...he's going to think I'm ready now, I'm not...or I am...I don't know, maybe I am. I love him, more than anything but I'm scared. I'm so consumed in my own thoughts that I didn't hear the bathroom door opening. Before I can comprehend anything I feel cool hands on my waist, I jump then turn my head to see Tobias...naked. Oh holy mother of sin. "Was that supposed to be funny?" He asks.

"I...um...no." I say, my nerves finally catching up to me.

"Were you teasing me Beatrice?" He scolds like I'm a child. Well Mr Number Name, two can play at that game.

"Maybe I was, what are you gonna do about it?" I say confidently. That's right Mr, bow to my feminine power.

"I'll show you." He says gruffly then kisses my neck sending hot shivers down south. Oh my god. His hands tighten on my waist and I lean back into him. "You're so beautiful Tris." He whispers as he reaches my ear. I put my hands over his and drag them up to my breasts. Okay, I am so ready. He continues to kiss and suck my neck earning quiet sighs from me. He starts to massage my breasts and I moan and the arousing sensation. He pinches my nipples lightly and I whimper. He smirks against my neck then proceeds to turn off the water.

"What're you-"

"Bed." He says then lifts me up, I wrap my legs around his waist and gasp as I feel his arousal against my core as he walks us out of the bathroom. He continues to kiss me until we get to the bed, where he lies me down and covers my body with his. "Are you sure about this?" He asks, I respond by kissing his lips and nodding.

"Yes." His lips trail from my lips to my neck and stop at my breasts. He takes one of my nipples into his mouth and sucks on it, eliciting whimpers and quiet moans from me in response. He turns his attention to the other, giving it the same treatment. I pull him back up to me and connect our lips again. 

"You're beautiful Tris." He mutters against my lips, my heart doubles in size as his hands roam my body. "I need you-"

"Then take me." That was all it took, his hand caresses my thigh then brings my leg up so its wrapped around his figure. He looks at me again, asking for permission. I nod at him, he watches my face as he lines himself up at my entrance; then he's there, pushing himself inside me slowly so he doesn't hurt me. I gasp when I feel his entire length inside me, he kisses me holding himself still. "Mm move." He pulls back slowly then thrusts back inside me, a shock of pleasure courses through my body and I let out a soft moan. This coaxes him on, increasing his pace thrust after thrust he brings me closer and closer to the edge. He lifts my leg  around his waist so he can get deeper, my core tightens as my pleasure builds. I drag my nails down his back as his thrusts get faster. 

"Fuck Tris." His hands grip my hips tightly, there are definitely going to be marks tomorrow. I can feel myself getting closer and closer to the edge, and I know I won't be able to hold on much longer. 

"God I'm so close." His thrusts go deeper and harder making me moan loudly. 

"Cum for me Tris." His words are my undoing and I spiral into euphoria. He thrusts into me a few more times, riding out my orgasm until he stills and spills himself inside me. In this moment I know whole heartedly that he is mine and I am his.