A mistake or marriage

Slowly Sindhu opened her eyes, the vision was all blurry at first.She was all confused looking at her concerned friend .By her side stood Dr. Yoon at the site of whom our lady stood up straight but was about to fall again,thanks god was caught in time by Bong ju again .She was embarrassed & turned the deep shade of red.
This whole scene gave Vishu another evidence for his speculation to be correct.
"Sindhu I'll drop you & your friend to your respective homes ,come fast" Vishu spoke to break the awkward aura.
"Thanku Bhiaya...sorry sir" Sindhu turned to Bong ju to apologize after walking a few steps towards the door & bowing a little.Bong ju was mesmerized not by the beauty of the lady but by the beauty of her attitude ,her level of speech & understand were way ahead of those he met before. He just replied by a soft smile then turned to fetch the papers & his bag to go back to the hotel he's was staying at.
Meanwhile reaching the hotel Bong ju took a long warm bath to refresh himself after a long & exhausting day .After that he flopped on the couch & switched on the TV .Also he remembered to check the papers which were a copy of his marriage registration. His manager already sent the original papers to the Korean & one original copy to the Indian marriage bureau .Bong ju after signing them never checked the papers after they came back signed by the other party but now he half heartedly opened his bag to look at the papers which was the marriage registration between him & the anatomy professor Dr. Reema Singh whom he met just today.There marriage was planned & arranged by their parents as Dr Reem's father had successfull businesses running in Korea & china ,her uncle was the minister in the state cabinet of Maharashtra too. These two points were sufficient for the Dr. Yoon senior to choose her as a bride for his grandson. Actually the reason behind it was more political as her family had a business which can aid for the negotiations between USA,China & Korea also her uncle's influence can help in easing the talk between India and Korea. But instead of her name & signature there were some other girls details filled with the a clean stroke of signature.Looking at which Bong ju froze his eyes were almost out of the sockets ,he almost lost the sence of time, continued staring at the name .He could not just believe what his eyes were seeing is a dream, an imagination or reality. His phone was continuously ringing for the 3rd time ,which could finally snatched him back to reality. He picked it up & from the other side his grandfather's secretary Mr Lee spoke "good evening Dr. Yoon ...I think it's evening there how's your stay there...have you met your wife?"
"WIFE!!!! Harabeoji do you know the girls name ?"
He was so surprised by the word wife he had to ask to make sure.
"Yes .... it's Dr Reema Singh Vishal Singh's daughter who run an military Arms industry & she was the sole reason why you were sent to India, your manger have the marriage certificates one each of yours & your wife's ,get married to her according to her rituals & make her comfortable also.By the way why are you asking this now you already know that right or is there any problem? " Mr Lee was reciting the details reminding him of his duties with the sense of confusion in it because of the way Bong ju asked him about his wife with surprise.
"Please please haraboji check the name of the girl it's not doctor Reema but SINDHU RATHORE!!!!!...."
He broke the news to him throwing the person on the other side of the line into to a pit of shock who got drenched in sweat in the middle of winters by reading the name written against the word wife.
"Ha...ha..how can can this happen ....wha what is this why the name is changed?"
Mr Lee's speech abilities came under a circle of questions.
Bong ju could not decipher what just happened he came here to marry Dr. Reema but ended up knowing he is already married that too to the 18 years old girl Sindhu ,the sister of his friend whom he just met yesterday. Was it just a mere mistake or some deep conspiracy was woven or even worse the little tricks played by the stars, he pondered staring out of the window looking at the stars.........