Shock

It was 5pm in the evening & all the classes got wrapped up .Vishu was pacing up & down, worries written all over his face. He prayed to lord Murugan every second to be able to see his dearest friend once again alive & healthy.
But the thing he was more worried about was the task he was entitled by Bong ju that is to break the news in the lightest possible way to Sindhu.

"How can a girl of sound senses react calmly to the news that she is already married.... " Vishu pondered looking at the figure coming towards him.

Sindhu with a smile waved her hands oblivious of the events
"Good evening bhiaya- oh ! Sir"

Vishu's eyes brimmed with tears, shere concern could seen right through them. He brushed his hands on her head affectionately.
Seeing this Sindhu asked out of concern.
"What happened bhiaya? are you all right"

"Come with me Sindhu "
He told more like instructed after clearing his throat.

"I have to be strong I have to be strong Murugan"Vishu chanted inside trying to give himself some strength.

Throughout the journey towards the hotel Vishu did not say a word but only stole glimpses of his sister who was bussy looking outside the window all confused .

"Bhiaya did I do something wrong?" Finally Sindhu collected some strength to ask the question which she had been asking in her mind trillionth of times up until now.

He stopped the car still looking at the road making Sindhu more nervous than she already was.

" Beta do you trust me as ? Do you think me as you brother? "
finally turning looking directly into her eyes Vishu asked.

"Yes bhiaya.....you are my brother ......but...why are you asking this ....did I make some terrible mistake ....is it related to yesterday's matter ...... I'm sorry-"

"No beta..... It's not your fault .......but hmmmm......I ....we need your help ,me & your Sameer bhiaya. Will you help us with out asking questions If I say it's a matter of national interest?"
He tried hard to explain the situation.

"Yes !!!....If my country is concerned & Sameer bhiaya needs my help I'm more than willing to do anything" Sindhu replied with nothing but courage & determination written all over her face.

Vishu was shocked for a moment but than he thought to himself what can he expect from the sister of Idiot friend of his ,who personifies patriotism.

"Beta.....listen to my words with all the courage & patience you have..... Sameer is on a highly classified mission.....& he needs our help plus his mission can put his family in danger so he arranged something beforehand to assure your safety."

Sindhu was listening to this patiently as if listening to a story with a glimpse of concern for his brother.
Assured by this Vishu continued
"He registered your marriage with Dr. Yoon-"

"What!!!!!!!."
Sindhu cut him in between. Which he was more or less expecting. After her reaction he decided to skip the 'her-brother-is-missing' part.

"Just in name to provide immunity...., international immunity "
Putting his hands on her shoulder he clearly tried to reason his brother's measures.

"Ok....but how do I help my country with this?"
She asked.

She has Sameer's genes ,Vishu more like smiled with his eyes but sadness engulfed him as soon as he thought of his best friend.
"You have to lie to her "
He thought to him self . Controlling his emotions he continued
" You just have to follow Dr Yoon's orders ....by keeping yourself safe ... & your family safe ,you are doing a big favor to your brother".

"ok ".
"But I want to talk to bhiaya"
She announced.

"This is why he channeled this news through me because he can't remain in contact with you or any one else " .
Vishu replied with so much pain in his eyes which Sindhu could sence.

She now said nothing but just nodded her head in approval.
She had many doubts, not that she is having some false assumption about Vishu or Dr. Yoon rather she wanted to know the truth. And the best way to reach the truth is to go with the flow.
Vishu started driving again .
Cursing himself for lying to his innocent baby sister, but what choice does he has?.....making him sigh in defeat.

Looking at her hands a thought suddenly resonated inside her
"I'm MARRIED.....to ....to HIM!!!".