Husband & wife

Pacing across the room in frustration Bong ju enter the bathroom for life 10th time to wash his face to cool himself down. The only one question which is resonating in his brain how one can get married to a wrong girl (maybe right who knows) ,but it is a must to know who is behind all this. He has to find out the person at any cost. But before that, finding Sameer at least getting some lead is at the top of his hit list.

His chain of thoughts broke when we heard his door bell , fetching the towel he walked straight towards the door wiping dry his face to open it.
Holding the door knob he closed his eyes for a second or two gaining confidence to face his now wife Sindhu. Sighing heavily he opened the door at last.

"Hey what took you so long to open the door!" Vishu exclaimed out of frustration stepping inside the room revealing Sindhu who was standing right behind him.

Bonju's gaze met Sindhu's but they both looked away out of embarrassment as soon as the realisation struck them that they are now man and wife.

"Please please..... come inside"he welcome her gestering with his hands. As soon as she enter entered the room she was so engrossed in admiring the beautiful interior of a 7 Star hotel room ,which she for the first time has stepped inside .
"Wow!.... rich people do have their ways" she exclaimed to herself which bong ju heard and he could not stop himself from chuckling on her comment.
By this he understood she is not having any idea of Sameer sudden ..............
This made him look towards Vishu who understood his question and answered
"As per Sameer's instructions I have explained her why she is married to you suddenly ONLY ON PAPER".
On hearing which to Bongju now it was crystal clear two things must be hidden from her
One it was Sameer's idea to get them married & two which is an absolute secret that Sameer is missing. He made this checklist in his mind & noded positively in affirmation.

"Sindhu we are only married to give you & your family international immunity & it'll be nullified once every thing goes back to normal" Bongju told her in an assuring tone with a reflection of truth in his eyes.
She lowered her eyelids because he was looking straight into her eyes & she could tell he was telling her nothing but truth , yet there was something which was off & not falling into place . But she could not ask anything at least for now ,because if she needs to sort things out first she needs to observe. It was not that she do not trust her Vishu bhiaya's words earlier or she was denied what she sensed in Bong ju' eyes, rather she just wanted to get rid of that uneasiness she was feeling from the moment she got to know about her sudden marietal status.
She sighed heavily & nodded positively .
Looking her like this Bongju's heart hurt ,that too happened for the very first time in his life . Concern was written all over his face which again could not go unnoticed by our dear great observer Vishu .

Not taking his eyes away from Sindhu ,Bong ju could not stop himself from putting his hands on her shoulders startling her making her raise her head with wide eyes. She was shocked by this skinship which gave her goosebumps ...... She felt butterflies rising in her stomach .... But she brushed away those thoughts & concentrated on what Bongju was saying.

"dhu..sindHU SINDHU ! please don't be scared okay ......I know you have many questions lingering in your brain ...... Believe me I ......We will sort everything out ...... You & and your family's safety is my top priority . Thus what I need is your little assistance to help out Your brother " said Bonju with every ounce of assurance he can give at the moment.
To which Sindhu smiled a bit & replied assuring him this time with confidence
"I will do whatever you & bhaiya need me to" .

Vishu who was standing there listening to this conversation finally spoke folding his hands to his chest
"Okay .....okay now this all is alright but what will we do next ?"
He just interrupted because he can sence the mood & it felt like they are not just fake husband wife but a real couple which for some unknown reason irked him .

Bongju looked at Vishu , then backing away a little from Sindhu putting his hands in his pocket ,becoming the cold & confident older version of himself he said
"For now you just need to keep this marriage thing a secret & go back to your normal lives ....... I'll inform you both when I'll need her to act her role as my wife"......

They both nodded positively in unionson obediently. After which Vishu took Sindhu to drop her to her hostel ,as she shifted there because for the first year it was compulsory to stay in there. They said good byes to him & departed.

Here started a new journey of these two ...... Only the almighty knows what the future holds for them .......as wife & husband......

The newly weds without any wedding vows or 7 sacred pheras. Can they be considered real man & wife? This thought lingered in the minds of the trio at different places, at the same time ............