chapter 2

There was wind blowing outside, opposite to it the inside of both the room & the owner of it was filled with silence.The grandson was packing for his visit to India for a cardiology conference ;didn't actually wanted to go ,but will have to as was invited by one of his best friend Dr.Viswatmann whom he loved as a brother.
The silence of the surrounding was broken by the charactersticaly iconic ringtone of his Iphone.Recognising the name flashing ,he picked it up,
"Yebosaeo!...sorry I mean hello Vishu, how are the preparations going?".
"Hii you there brother!!!....& to start with, a lots 'n lots of thanks that finely,the 'genious of hearts' actually has said yes to my offer"said Vishu from the other side.A smile cracked out on his handsome face as soon as he heard his friend's voice.Specially the part 'genius of hearts' sonded just like his old self.....'Vishu the victory seeker'.
"How's the weather in there" He asked .
"Oh! Bro it's hot ,I mean realy seriously Delhi HoTT!"answered Vishu.
"When is your flight?"
"You know my harbioji....umm grandfather he do not let me aboard the normal flight so I'll be using my private jet".He answered with a tone of annoyance in it.
Vishu was always astounded by his riches,why wouldn't he be the afterall he was the president's grandson.Deep down he knew very well what kind of person his pal is-kind & gentle with lots of patience;A combination which is out of stock now a days even in the commoners. This Delhi boy niknamed him 'Disney's prince charming' or Prince with a heart ,even 'captain cool without a bat'& many more .Rather than the rich ones 'brother' is what he prefer's to call him, regardless of the fact that he never misses any event to give 'The prince' a new 'title'.
"So...umm what time you reach here; I'll be there at the airport to receive you" said Vishu.
"Hmmm...I think it'll be by 5 in the morning;but hey you don't have to come.you have a lot to prepare plus I can get to the hotel myself-
"Here comes our Prince! No I'm commin' & you......well happy journey brother."
Vishu hungup the call with this, which left our Prince smiling ...a little more.
As he returned to the packing there was a knock on the door. 'Knok-Knok....'
The door opened & entered Dr. Yoon sr. With a smiling face.He loved him with no bounds, to no limits as his ju-nah was the reason formost he was both worried &at ease.
"There you made quite a scene."said Dr. Yoon sr. Smiling making himself comfortable on the chair besides the window.
"If only you had taken your meds, was I then be in need to do so".He replied calmly smiling ,yet with a slight touch of irritation with his grandfather's ignorant attitude towards his own health.
"Aigoo!..they say it correct children do grow up to become man's father one day".taunted lovingly the granfather.
Grandson laughed out loud on his harbioji's childish attribute.There voices & laughter irradicated the silence of the room,filled the whole corridore outside with their echoes.
They talked for more than an hour after which the compassionate Prince left for the airport to aboard his flight to the land which was said to be the place with endless hope; the thing south korea & his hire is gravely in need of......