Taking charge (Chapter 18)

Ivy:

I suffer from bouts of bravery.

On my knees, I am already regretting my decision. What am I thinking? Despite his moment of openness, Giddean is still in charge of my life. If anything his story made that even clearer- to be sent away means my death. The coldness of the floor seeps through the red carpet and into my knees as I pause briefly. Shit, well there is nothing to do but carry on with it or risk upsetting him.

I look up at Giddean, he is looking down at me with shock, his mouth partly open. So I give him my most confident sultry smile and I reach up hands up to his belt. I keep my eyes on him as I try to undo his belt, but the contraptions that Pinn's use as belts are complicated knots so I am forced to direct my eyes to the leather contraption. I can't fail to notice the tenting in his pants as I use my fingers to try to pry open the belt.

Giddean comes to my rescue and reaches down to move my hands before undoing the belt himself. He then pushes his pants and underclothes down in haste, causing his cock to spring up in my face.

It's been a while since I've gone down on a man. I've been on this planet for months and before that, I had been single for over a year. But despite this recent lack of activity, I know how glorious the dick in front of me is- long and thick and pointing right at me. He quickly unbuttons his shirt and shrugs out of it.

I reach one hand up and begin pumping him, the other I place against his thigh. I can see his abdominals contract with each pump of my hand. I lean forward and lick the head of his cock. It's salty, but not strongly so. I wrap my mouth around him and begin moving up and down. It hurts my jaw as I try to relax my mouth to accommodate him, but it's not enough to make me stop.

The only noise in the room is Giddean's heavy breathing as his hips begin to respond to my movement. I feel hands in my hair, Giddean is gently petting my head and I look up at him from my beneath my lashes.

He is watching me intensely, his eyes even darker than normal and his mouth still open. When he sees me looking at him, he smiles sweetly before returning to his open-mouth pant.

There is something sweet about the way he watches me and gently pats my head, but I push it away from my thoughts for now.

His hips begin to thrust more sloppily and I know I either need to make my move now or let him finish this way.

I lean back allowing his cock to pop out of my mouth. I'm not the shyest person, but I'm also not the most assertive in the bedroom. So my next action is out of the ordinary for me.

"Sit on the couch" I croak.

Giddean backs away and sits down on the couch as I asked, kicking off his shoes and his pants which were around his ankles. He looks a little stunned but doesn't argue. He sits naked, legs spayed, his cock jutting out from his stomach. He grabs himself and begins running his hand up and down his cock.

I gulp, but stand and begin to fiddle with the knot at the back of my dress. As I feel the dress loosen I walk forward, allowing the dress to shimmy off my figure as I approach. I can only hope the dark lighting highlights my best features. Just before I reach him I slide off my underwear, leaving it somewhere on the floor.

As I approach he lifts his hands to my waist and helps guide me so I'm straddling him once more. The leather from the couch is cold but his touch is hot. I just pray that this time works. I rest my hands on his shoulders as he begins to grind into my core. God, it feels good already.

We are just looking at each other, face to face as we grind. Not kissing, not moaning, nothing. It's beginning to feel too serious, too personal. I decide to take things into my own hands again before Giddean begins to think about it too much.

I lift my butt up and reach down to grab Giddean. I place him at my entrance and then slowly descend.

He is... large- large enough that there is a slight burning sensation. But I push through it, knowing it won't last long. When I am fully seated I take a moment to adjust before moving. God, he is filling.

I lean forward, raising my body up his shaft and brushing my breasts against his chest. When I slide back down his hips rise up to meet mine. He allows me to be in charge of the rhythm of our passion, and I rise and fall back on him a few times before he grips my hips harder and begins punishing thrusts from below.

It's enough to make me squeal and I quickly become a moaning mess as he moves one of his hands between us to circle my clit. My eyes are closed and I feel the building of my orgasm already in my pelvis. I try to hold back a little, wanting to delay my release, but it is no good and before long waves of pleasure rack my body, and I am moaning out.

When I come down, I realize I am leaning against Giddean who is cradling me with his sweaty body. He is still hard within me and I know he hasn't cum yet. I should move but my legs are jelly and uncooperative.

I try to push up, but Giddean holds me to him. He wraps one arm around my back and another around my bottom. He begins to stand from the couch and I automatically wrap my legs around him with the movement.

Instead of standing up all the way, he turns and places me so my back is on the couch and he is between my legs, although he slid out at some point during our move.

He looks down at me in the dark, his mouth still open, his chest heaving, his muscles glistening in sweat. He grabs himself and pushes into my sheath.

Now he is the one in control, thrusting in and out. All I can do is writhe and cry out when his pelvis smashed into my clit. If I'm honest, I prefer this- a Giddean in control and confident in himself, enjoying himself.

He groans loudly and this time I don't resist the building pleasure. I scream out into the dark room as his movements become choppy. He comes shortly thereafter with a low grunt, spilling himself into me.

Leaning down onto me he kisses my face gently while I brush his hair off his forehead and look into his eyes.