Doing it (Chapter 10)

Giddean:

I lean forward and brush her lips with mine.

She tastes of a sweetness I have longed for and yet didn't realize I was missing.

I almost uncontrollably deepen the kiss. I wrap my arms around her tiny frame, bring her closer. Her breasts brush against my shirt. She is soft and sweet and all things good. I leave her lush lips to kiss down her neck. I then trail my nose along it. She smells fucking feminine like roses on a spring morning.

She fists my jacket in her small hands, pulling it towards her and lets out a quiet whimper. I can tell she is enjoying it.

I smirk a little.

She pushes impossibly closer causing her to brush against my growing erection and I have to bite back a groan. My erection strains against my pants in an effort to bathe in her sweet heat.

I gently return to kissing her lips. Her eyes are now closed. It feels so good to have a woman in my arms again. I have avoided the temple ever since...

No. I don't want to think about that right now.

I need to move to distract myself and I grab her hips and help her grind into me further. The lust in me is becoming overwhelming like an animal scratching at my skin.

I decide to take a risk and untie the knot at the back of her wrap dress. It immediately becomes looser and when she doesn't protest, I slide one of the sleeves off of her pale skin. Then I slide off the other. She shimmies a little and the top of the dress falls around her waist. I take a deep breath and lean back when I notice she is bare to me. I gaze at two round full breasts. Fuck me. I take one in my hand and feel it, gently messaging it.

Ivy moans softly, encouraging me. I take my other hand and run it up her leg, pushing her skirts ever higher. She's rocking herself into me on her own now.

My fingers dance along the smooth skin of her thigh. I brush a finger along her most intimate area. I feel the dampness of her underwear. Fuck. I push it to the side and circle the tip of my finger around her clit.

She begins to grid against my finger. Ivy moans again, this time a bit louder. I look up at her face. She is flushed, eyes closed, mouth open as if she is surprised at her enjoyment.

I lean in again to taste her lips while continuing to caress her creamy flesh.

I peel back the covers and see the deathly paleness of her thighs.

I shake my head. Not now.

I grab her thighs, wrapping her around me. She naturally reaches up and throws her arms around my neck. Like this, I carry her the few steps to the couch before I lay her down. I straighten.

As she lays there she looks wanton and beautiful. Her lips swollen from my kisses, her face and chest blushed, breasts puckered. Her dress wrapped around her waist. Her thighs slightly spayed so I get a glimpse of her pink swollen flesh.

I shrug out of my jacket and unbutton my shirt as I examine her. Fuck, I can't believe this is happening. I kick off my shoes and nearly tear open my pants. I get some immediate relief from my constricting slacks, but it's not enough. Fuck. I grab my erection and give it a few pumps while probably staring at her like a pervert. Fuck.

I crawl onto the couch, the leather cooling my heated skin. I push open her thighs with my shoulders and look at her delicate folds. They glisten beautifully and I can't resist giving them a long lick.

"Ooooh," She mumbles.

I smirk again- I guess she likes that. I lean further down, tasting her flesh, smelling the addicting feminine musk. I place my mouth around her clit and suck.

"Ugh!" she moans loudly and suddenly tugs my hair harshly.

I suck again to the reward of even louder moans.

I lean back briefly and place a finger in my mouth, wetting it, before returning to her.

I begin to suck in rhythmic motions as I begin to push my finger into her tight center. Her flesh wraps around my finger, squeezing it. I begin pumping my finger in and out of her to the rhythm of my sucking.

"Ah!" she screams loudly, tugging harshly on my hair again. She is now squirming beneath me.

I rub my erection on the couch to get a little relief. Fuck, I need to be in her soon.

Suddenly her muscles tighten around my finger and spasm. Fuck. I give her once last lick before looking up at her face. Her hand relaxes in my hair and her face is looks almost dreamy.

I need to have her.

I prop myself up and crawl over her. She is still in her post organismic bliss and I kiss her to bring her back to me.

"No!" I scream, kissing her face trying to bring her back to me. But she is gone. Gone.

No. I push the memories out of my head and trail down her neck once again. I suck on Ivy's neck leaving a nice hickey for all to see.

Bruises mark her once clear skin. They stain her wrist and neck. What happened?

Fuck not now. I'm with Ivy. Ivy.

I grab my erection and rub it along her folds. Fuck, she already feels so good. Her wetness spreads on my cock. Ivy wraps her arms and legs around me, bring me down to her. I line myself up.

Blood. So much blood.

I try to push into her, but I miss slightly and jab in her upper thigh. I need to focus. I need to push away the memories.

Clotted blood, smeared across her pale thighs.

I line myself up once again, rubbing myself against her so the very tip of my cock dips insider of her. I can already feel how wet she is, how tight she is around my tip.

Fresh blood still lowly dripping on the sheets.

I push my hips forward, but instead of entering her, my cock bends slightly and I have to pull back. I grip myself. I am still a little hard, but I am too soft to enter her tightness. Fuck.

I grip myself harshly and give it a few tugs, willing myself to grow harder. I look down at her rising and falling swollen breasts. So beautiful. So fucking sexy.

I line myself up with her again.

Her once beautiful face twisted in horrific pain. Pain I caused. I did this to her.

FUCK! My cock bends again. It refuses to stay hard.

I sit up on my knees still between her legs. Ivy leans up on her elbows, a questioning look on her face. Her large eyes peering at me.

I can't do it. I can't enjoy the pleasure of a woman's body beneath me. I can't push away the memories.

"Sorry" I mumble not even looking at her. I stand up and walk out of the room, abandoning her there.

I can't do it.