Weekly Writing Contest Dear Road Rage

Happy Saturday Wattpadders! You guys have been rolling up your sleeves and flexing your writing muscles when it comes to these contests. My job gets harder and harder every week!

We've been on an emotional rollercoaster latetly. We've done happy, we've done sad. We've scared ourselves silly and have even let our hair down and danced around the house to our favorite tunes.

But we have yet to tap into our anger. That, my friends, is about to change.

One thing that really drives me crazy is bad drivers. My blood pressure shoots up and I really am tempted to just run over them! Being considerate takes the same amount of time as being a selfish, road-hogging jerk; the only thing stopping them is their lack of respect for others.

Now, I know most of you know me as the gentle, soft-spoken person that I am (stop laughing, you!) but you'd be surprised at just how inventive I can be with the English language at times like these, and I'm betting I'm not alone in this.

So, keeping in mind that this is a PG contest, I think we should all take a moment, now that we're sitting at home in our comfy chair, far removed from the stress of the road, and compose a letter to that one driver that really spoiled our day. Let's use our inside voices and try to get Mr. I Drive Directly Over The White Line Because It Let's Me Know Which Way To Go to understand our point of view. Let's explain to Ms. I Left My Gas Pedal In My Other Car But I Still Want To Drive In The Fast Lane exactly why her behaviour made us see red. We can be civilized people when we want to be, and to win, you have to really want to be!

So, points will be given to proper punctuation as always, and bonus points to the composer of the best name for their bad driver, see the above paragraph for examples.

There's only 2000 characters allowed, it has to fit in one comment box.

This contest will expire at midnight (my time, that's GMT +3) on Friday 4, 2011.

Best of Luck to you all and I can't wait to read what you come up with!