Weekly Writing Contest Write Yourself In

Welcome back to the latest edition of the weekly writing contest.

This week is going to be a bit tougher as you will have to put your thinking caps on and come up with a great story starring.... you! Of course!

Let me set the scene...

It's a wild day, the wind is blowing in every direction at once. The waves are pounding on the rocky beach and the spray is flying up into the air. The sky is a leaden gray, covered with clouds that look like they could unleash a torrent at any moment. The beach is a narrow shelf that offers little protection from the raging waters that are threatening to reclaim the tiny spit of land at any moment and it is completely bounded on the landward side by a craggy cliff face that stretches up high into the sky. The light is a dim, hazy glow because of the sun's failure to make any headway through the dense clouds. The temperature is dropping and the water is rising. You...

Write yourself in!

You can take this in any direction you want, be it comedy or tragedy, romance or horror, fantasy or reality, or any combination of any of the above.

So go nuts and give me some good reading for Saturday morning.

You have 2000 characters like always and may enter as many times as the mood strikes you.

This contest closes at midnight on Friday, January 28, 2011.

 This week's winner was viva_la_vidaxxx.