Emma and Louis

Heyy Emma (:

Sorry for the very very late update. Here's your One-shot!

I hope you'll like it. (:

SONG: MAGIC by One Direction

            “Emma! We’re heading for the roller coaster ride!” Kate, my best friend, shouted. I whirled around and saw her with the gang, preparing to leave. I ran up to them.

            “You’re going with us, right?” Nathan asked, pointing at me. I looked at him for a brief second and sighed. Shaking my head, I say, “Nope,” And gave him a reassuring smile.

            “Why not?” Kayla asked, peering at me as she wraps her arms around her boyfriend’s, Mike, waist. Everyone looked at me, confused.

            “Probably because I’ve already ridden that ride for who-knows how many times.” I stated the words with emphasis, gesturing my hands on the air.

            “Well, just join us.” Kate pleaded, giving me her best puppy-dog-eye look. I admit, sometimes I give in because I feel weak when she give me that look but there’s no way am I going to give in right now.

            “I can’t. Each of you has a pair now. I don’t have one.” I stated as a matter-of-factly. I shrugged on the process as Kate furrowed her brows. “What exactly do you mean by that?” she asked.

            “Oh, nothing.” I said, rolling my eyes.

            She may not tell me, but I know that she has something for Nathan. Anyone can tell by just looking at how Kate stares at Nathan’s orbs when they talk. Add the fact that I’m her best friend.

            “Oh no. I am not stepping into that ride unless you come with me.” Kate threatened, snatching my hand. I shove it away lightly.

            “Go with Nathan then, Kate. Bye!” I suggested, jogging away from the group. They all waved at me and mouthed ‘see you later’, also giving me a thumbs up for a job well done. Kate, on the other hand, was left with her mouth hanging open.

            We’ve been planning that for a week now. Everyone in the group wanted Kate and Nathan to be together. I know, a roller coaster ride isn’t really the ride to start romance on but that’s what Kate wanted to ride.

            A Ferris wheel should the perfect ride on for romance. Massaging my neck, I look up at the gigantic Ferris wheel in front of me. It’s a normal one, nothing special like the London Eye.

            Without any second thoughts, I marched towards the Ferris wheel. As I was waiting in line, a bunch of five freaks were chattering loudly in front of me.

            I glared at them and they instantly went silent. I’ve noticed, all of them were wearing glasses and hats. Just by judging their figure, you would say they look familiar but I slapped the irrelevant thought away. Unlocking our gaze, they continued chatting away.

            “Next!” says the man.

            The five guys walked in but one was stopped on his tracks. “You go ahead, lads. I’ll go alone.” He said in a British accent. Why does it sound so familiar?

            There was this girl who’s blond and pretty. She was alone. And she was staring at the annoying guy, drooling. Gross.

            “Single ride?” the man asked. I nodded in response not knowing I’ll regret it. He looked at the guy beside me and the guy practically dragged me inside the empty cab.