Nichole and Louis

Nichole's POV

“Spin it!” Liam encourages.

“My turn!” Zayn says, raising his hand.

“No! I’ll spin it.” Harry protested. To make things clear, we’re playing spin-the-bottle game. The lads just came back from tour and we decided to hang out. Harry suggested this game. We formed a circle on the floor and decided to try it..ONCE. Apparently, we liked the game so we proceeded on playing it.

Most of us were eating especially Niall. He was all giddy with the platter of cookies he had. The lads enjoyed the game most except Louis maybe. He’s unusually quiet.

Harry spun the bottle and a blue moon came. The bottle pointed at me! I’m not sure if I did see the lads excluding Louis smirking or maybe I was just hallucinating.

“Earth to Nichole.” Harry blurted out, snapping me back to reality. Involuntarily, my eyes blinked a couple of times.

“I’ll ask you Nichole. Truth or Dare?”

Nice try, Harry. I won’t do a dare judging the fact that you dared Niall to stop eating and poor Nialler got disappointed. Heck no, I love eating.

“Truth.”

The moment I said the word, all eyes were on me. Okay, what the heck did I do?

“What? Did I say something wrong?” I asked innocently.

“Oh, nothing. Let’s move on, shall we?” Niall chimed in who instantly recovered from his loss of food. All I did was to nod.

“If Louis asked you out, would you give him a yes or a no?” Ask out? Like on a date type thing? I thought for a moment, choosing my words carefully.

“Probably, no.” I blurted out.

“Why?” Zayn asked, stopping whatever he was doing. Liam even turned his attention at me. What is wrong with these guys? God! Do they have to ask that? I-I don’t know what to say.

“Well, uh-” I stammered, fidgeting my thumbs. "Because he didn't call me ever since the band started. He simply couldn't give the attention I need." I gasped mentally. Did - Did I just open up on the lads? What is happening with you, Nichole?

“What if he sings for you? Would you forgive him?” Louis suddenly asked. Surprised by his question, I looked at him. My eyes were boring into his. Wait, wha-

I swear my heart stopped beating when he started singing and the lads joined too.

Is your heart taken?

Is there somebody else on your mind?

I'm so sorry, I'm so confused

Just tell me, am I out of time?

I watched Louis stand up and offer his hand for me. I smiled and accepted his hand. My heart rate must be beyond its limit now. I may be exaggerating but that’s what I feel right now. I like Louis. And my heart is telling me he likes me too.

Is your heart breaking?

How do you feel about me now?

I can't believe I let you walk away

When, when I Should Have Kissed You

I should, I should oh, I should have kissed you

“What do you think now?” Liam asked after the song.

“Well-uh.” I stammered again. I touched my face and felt it hot. Am I blushing for real? I don’t usually blush around boys but right now, I could not control it.

How could I not blush when the boy of your dreams is hugging you tight and your faces are just like a couple of inches apart? Gosh I’m melting from his stares.

“I guess I’ll give him a chance.” I replied shhepishly, averting my gaze.

“That’s my girl.” Louis mumbled those words that only I could hear. I blushed uncontrollably. He leaned in closer and kissed my forehead.