Alicia and Louis

A/N: Hi Alicia! Here's your One-shot! I'm not sure if this is what you want though. :))

I made it brief and short! But if something confuses you, just let me know! I'll review and re-write it!

Alicia’s POV

Lights glimmered across my face while I struggled to pry my eyes open. People were chattering incoherent words and I was unable to recognize even a single word they utter. They were like chattering ants, too small to be heard and seen. Their faces were unrecognizable. I don’t see those people but I can feel them standing beside me… and running.

My back was rested on some soft and comfortable foam but I find it hard to breathe. I was being pushed in a moving bed and someone was calling out for my name. Momentarily, those shouts fainted as I heard the booming sound of a shutting door.

I heard voices that were encouraging me. The lights dimmed a bit and it was flickering in my vision. I feel dizzy. I feel sick. I don’t know what I was doing. All I remember was that I was fighting for something.

Then a cry echoed throughout the rom. I tilted my head to the source of the sound. Before I could even pass out, I saw an image of a woman carrying a child in her arms.

She mouthed, “It’s a girl.”

Then my vision blurred into pure darkness.

*

When it all started..

Louis Tomlinson’s POV

Today is the day that I will confess my feelings to the girl I love. She has long, light brown hair and emerald green eyes that sparkle every time I talk to her. She’s simply beautiful. My knees were shaking because I was thinking if what if my plans wouldn’t sort out the way it should?

I shook those negative thoughts in my head and decided to give myself some encouragement. We may never know, maybe things would go according to plan.

I breathed out heavily and began to walk towards her.

She was wearing a light pink dress that flowed down her knee, stiletto heel and her usual silver charm bracelet with her name and her best friend Megan’s name imprinted on it. I was wishing that my name would be their instead. Okay, I sounded too mean and selfish.

I thumped my head involuntarily.

“Louis?” her voice brought me back to earth.

“Hey,” I stuttered. God, I gotta have to stop acting like this and just get to the point.

She giggled. I really love the way she giggles. It makes me feel calm. I bowed down and offered my hand to her. “Would a beautiful girl like you care to have a dance with me?”

Even though it was dark, I swore I saw her blush. “S-sure.” She accepted my hand and I led her to the platform.

The moment we took our first step on the platform, the music changed into slow beat. Then a thought ran through my mind. Fate is on my side today.

We were slow dancing. I placed my hands on her hip while she wrapped hers around my neck. I began to plan my next move.

“Alicia,” I choked out.

“Hm?” I mentally sighed. This is it. This is the perfect time to say it.

“I- I love you.” I blurted out. She stopped moving her feet. I stopped too. My heart rate raised abnormally.