Liam Payne

• Dedicated to Mary Shane Talapian

Dedication for my best friend, Mary Shane! :D

Shane’s POV

I sighed dreamily as I stared at a One Direction poster that was plastered on the wall in front of my study desk. There were five of them but my eyes were only focused on one person – Liam.

Liam ..he’s just so beyond the adjective hot.

Of course, I’m not really imagining for us to be together. It’s impossible. I wouldn’t even be able to meet him or even see him in the flesh. But I do wish I could. I heaved a sigh.

From the corner of my eye, I saw a sudden movement from my bed. My mouth twitched into a smirk.

I quickly grabbed a pen and started to scribble some random stuff on my notebook. I might get caught staring at a boy band’s poster again. Besides, I wouldn’t want my boyfriend to get jealous again.

I heard a thud from the floor and I knew he was up. Much later, I felt his presence standing behind me. I pretended to write random things.

“Babe,” David purred, leaning against my shoulder. I could feel his warm breath on my skin. I swear, blood rushed up my cheeks the moment he leaned his head on my shoulder.

What can I say? I’m still not used to this ‘Show of Affection’ thing considering the fact that it’s my first time having an actual boyfriend.

“Hm?” was all I could manage. My thoughts about earlier vanished in a swift second after my face turned bright red.

“I’m hungry. Make me a sandwich.” He said flatly.

Oh, David. You are so adorable..!

I wriggled on my chair, uncomfortable of my situation. “O-okay,” I cooed sheepishly.

I stood up and whirled around, spotting a sleepy David. I was about to take a step towards the door when he stopped me to plant a kiss on my cheek. My whole face must look like a tomato now. OMG!

“Thanks, babe.” he said.

With that, I left the room.

I ran down the stairs to get some food that David might actually love. We ran out of sandwiches so I have to look for other snacks.

I took a jar of cookies and splattered some on a plate. David likes cookies. Then I walked towards the cupboard. I reached for a box of milk and poured them on two glasses. I placed them on a tray and carefully ascended the stairs.

David’s POV

Footsteps.

I heard her footsteps slowly ascending the stairs. Alarmed, I deleted some recent messages/calls and quickly stuffed my phone inside my bag.

“Who was that?”

Shit. I’m caught.

“Hey babe,” I responded. I glanced through the doorway and sure enough, there was Shane standing with a platter of cookies and two glasses of milk on-hand.

“We ran out of sandwiches. So I grabbed some cookies and milk instead.” She said, setting down the tray above the desk.

“It’s cool.” I said, clearing my throat and nodding at the same time.

“By the way, did someone call you?” She asked. I mentally gritted my teeth. Why the hell does she care?!

I calmed myself down and smiled innocently at her. I looked around and the only excuse I could think of was this lame one.