Chapter 35

“Good night, Jungkook!” Jimin hummed and went to V’s bed.

###################################################################
“Where are V and Jimin?” Jackson asked from J Hope. J hope shook his head.

“Jungkook?” J Hope asked. All were absent today expecting J Hope and Jackson.

“Ah…” Jackson grabbed his hair and got a call to Jungkook.

“Did he answer?” J Hope asked from Jackson. Jackson shook his head.

“Why is this?” J hope shouted.

∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞

“It’s 9.00 a.m.!” Jungkook got up and he looked at the other bed. Someone is sleeping there. He reminded everything.

“What? Then, am I on Jimin hyung’s bed?” Jungkook jumped out from the bed and he slowly stepped to Jimin and grabbed his shoulders.

“Hyung, are you ok, now?” Jungkook put his hand on Jimin’s temple. Hm… It’s normal… Jungkook sighed. He went to the kitchen, looking for a meal. He saw that some ramen cups were there. Jungkook slowly boiled the water and opened the two cups of ramen. While that he got a call to his mom.

“Hello, mom!”

“Jungkook, are you alright? How is he?”

“Now ok, bit mom! Today I will come at evening mom!”

“Ok, bye baby…”

Jungkook hung up the call and started to make their ramen. While that, Jimin opened his eyes.

“Hm… Ramen!” Jimin got up from the bed. Still he can’t get up… Slowly, he wiped eyes and looked at the kitchen. Jungkook was there and he is making Ramen.

“Good morning Jungkook!” Jimin hummed. Jungkook turned back and gave him a bunny tooth smile.

“Ah… Good morning hyung!” Jungkook was done with ramen. Jimin sat properly and tried to get up.

“No hyung! Wait…” Jungkook ran to him with a ramen cup and Jimin again sat properly.

“I can feed you!” Jimin opened his mouth and Jungkook fed to him.

“How are you, now?” Jungkook asked and Jimin nodded.

“Fine,” he seems very hungry. So, Jungkook got the other ramen cup too.

“No, that’s yours…” Jungkook cut him off.

“It’s ok hyung! Let’s get it!” Jungkook started to feed. Jimin ate all. While he is eating, he looked at Jungkook. ‘How cute he is? Why is he so nice to me?’ Jimin got some water.

“There are some ramen! Wait… I will prepare it for you!” Jimin got up but, Jungkook grabbed his wrist.

“No need, hyung! I will make my own! You must rest now!” Jungkook got up and went to the kitchen.

∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞

Borahae💜💜💜💜