Chapter 87

“Jimin, what happened? At least, Can’t you tell it to me? I am worrying about you a lot! See!” V grabbed his pillow and closed his eyes.

############################################################################

Jimin parked the car. Almost Jungkook is sleeping at the back seat. Jimin got off from the car
and opened the back seat door.
“Kookie, wake up! We arrived!” Jimin shook Jungkook’s shoulders.
“Ah… Hm… What?” Jungkook got up. He is so cute with his messy hair.
“Get down from the car, Kookie!” Jimin pulled Jungkook out and closed the car door. Jungkook
sat down on the floor.
“Hyung, I can’t move! Let me stay here!” Jungkook hummed. Jimin rolled his eyes.
“Fuck you! Come on! Let me bring you up, then!” Jimin said while wrapping his hand around Jungkook’s waist. Then, he carried Jungkook to the house. Jungkook kept his head under Jimin’s neck. Jimin went to upstairs and went to Jungkook’s room.
“We came!” Jimin hummed and closed the door by using his ankle. He brought Jungkook to his fluffy bed and kept him on it.
“Hey… Now rest then!” Jimin went to his own room ad switched on his phone. There were 4 messages.

?? <Baby, there are only 8 hours!>

V <You came?>

V <Got lunch? I am worrying!>

JK <I Love You!>

Jimin paid his attention to Jungkook’s message. It was received by him just now. ‘Cute Brat’

JM <I Love You Too!>

Jimin replied to Jungkook’s message and changed it to V’s conversation path.

JM <Came. I am fine. Love You! I got lunch! Bye!>

Jimin quickly got a secret bath. After that, he dressed up a beautiful silk pajama suit and went
to Jungkook’s room.
“Ah… Hyung! My sleepy mode went away! Just got a bath!” he is wiping his hair from a towel.
He is half naked. Jimin was in an uncomfortable situation now.
“Ah… Sorry, Kookie!” Jimin again turned to leave but, Jungkook shouted.
“No need… Come in! I will dress up soon!” Jimin went to Jungkook’s bed while closing his eyes
and lay down on it. Jungkook is enjoying Jimin’s reactions.
“My hyung got shy…” Jungkook quickly dressed his pajama suit.
“Now, open your eyes!” Jungkook sat on the bed. Jimin slowly opened his eyes. ‘Fine’ Jimin too
sat on the bed. He looked at Jungkook.
‘You are so handsome, hot, sexy, cute, adorable, blah blah!’ Jimin’s didn’t tell them. Only
thought. He can’t forget about Jungkook’s half naked body. ‘ABS? WHOA!’
“Hyung, so, tell me!” Jimin sighed. He looked at the clock. It’s 5.00p.m. Only he has 6 hours.
“I Love You! That’s all!” Jimin smiled. Jungkook smiled back too.
“Me too, hyung…” Jungkook said while lying on the bed. Jimin lay down next to him.
“Tell me hyung, are you ok?” Jungkook turned to Jimin’s side. Jimin nodded.
“Yep! I am fine now!” Jimin too turned to Jungkook’s side. Now, both are in an eye contact.
“May I ask you something?” Jimin slowly started to touch Jungkook’s cheek.
“Yeah, hyung…” Jungkook let out a strong breathe.
“If I die, what will you do?” Jungkook widened his eyes. ‘WTF?’
“Stop, hyung… I don’t want to hear that! If you die, I too die! That’s all!” Jungkook pushed
Jimin’s hands away.
“Relax, Kookie! I just said! So, if I disappear, what will you do?” Jimin again started to rub
Jungkook’s chin.
“Stay alone till you come back to me!” suddenly, Jungkook got tear up.
“Ju…” Jimin couldn’t complete his sentence because Jungkook cut him off by his words.
“Hyung, stop!” Jungkook started to cry. Jimin can’t control his heartbeat now. ‘What the fuck?
There are few hours to leave Jungkook! From today I won’t see you, feed you, and kiss you
Kookie! I will come later, may be never!’ Jimin wiped Jungkook’s tears. He felt that his eyes are
gonna be swollen. Tears are falling fast. Jimin let them to dry. They both were stayed like that.
“Hyung… Promise me!” Jungkook grabbed Jimin’s hand.
‘How? No, I can’t!’ Jimin thought. ‘But, I will come to you, if I alive! It’s sure!’ Jimin thought.
“Hyung…” Jungkook shouted. Jimin kept his head on Jungkook’s chest.
“I promise! Never leave you but, if I disappear, please stay till I come! Promise!” Jimin said.
Jungkook nodded.
“I promise but, what the fuck disappear are you talking about?” Jungkook screamed. Jimin
smiled. It’s 6.00p.m. ‘Why is this time gonna fast?’ Jimin thought.
“Then, now! Let’s sleep!” Jungkook hummed. Jimin gulped. ‘Sleep? No, I can’t! I want to stay
with you!’ Jimin sighed.
“No, you rest then! Good night!” Jimin turned to wall side. He felt that his heart gonna stop by
every second. He looked at the clock. It’s too fast. Jimin felt that he is gonna cry again. But,
suddenly Jungkook wrapped his hands around Jimin’s hips.
“Say that you love me!” Jungkook hummed to Jimin’s ear. Jimin sighed.
“I Love You… Forever!” Jimin suddenly cried. It’s loud. He couldn’t control his tears.
“Hyung, tell me! What’s wrong with you?” Jungkook turned Jimin to his side.
“No… I just cried! I Love You!” Jimin hugged Jungkook tightly.
“I know! I too love you!” Jungkook kissed on Jimin’s forehead. Jungkook can felt that Jimin is
shivering. He is crying hard.
“Hyung, don’t cry man!” Jungkook lifted Jimin’s head up. Jimin’s face is like a cherry.
“Be careful from everyone!”

🔞😎

Jimin wrapped his hands around Jungkook’s neck. Jungkook
pushed his lips against Jimin’s lips. They kissed like they never did that. Jimin licked Jungkook’s lips and rolled his tongue into Jungkook’s mouth. Now, it turned to a wet kiss. Jungkook slowly pulled Jimin to his body. Jimin rolled on to Jungkook’s body without breaking he kiss. Jungkook slowly started to rub Jimin’s spine. He enjoyed well from hearing Jimin’s sweet moans. Suddenly, Jungkook rolled Jimin down and he rolled on to Jimin’s body and broke the kiss. Jimin licked his own lips.
“Why are you so cute?” Jimin asked. Jungkook smirked and slowly drove his tongue over Jimin’s
neck, collarbone and shoulders. Jimin grabbed Jungkook’s hair. Finally, Jimin got a deep breathe.
“Jungkook…” He slowly hummed. Jungkook looked at Jimin.
“I want you so bad!” Jimin said. Jungkook smiled. He slowly drew a circle on Jimin’s belly button.
“Oh, fuck!” Jimin closed his eyes. Jungkook slowly patted on Jimin’s tummy and again kissed on
Jimin’s forehead.
“I want to fuck you hard, hyung!” Jungkook hummed to Jimin’s ear. Jimin sighed.
“FORSAKE ME JUNGKOOK! GET ME NOW!!!” Jimin closed eyes.

∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞

💜💜💜💜💜
보라해

Finally guys..... Jikook!😎😀😄