Chapter 57

“Dinner is ready! Come on!” she smiled. V nodded and went with her.
###########################################################################
“Hey, hyung! Tomorrow is your birth day!” Jackson shouted. J Hope sighed.

“I am gonna be 20!” J Hope said. Jackson sat near to him.

“Hyung, tomorrow you have your dancing practice too!” Jackson kept his hand on J Hope’s
thighs.

“Yep…” J Hope said. Jackson started to massage J Hope’s shoulders.

“Taemin hyung also come?” J Hope nodded. That name made him blush.

“Then, you don’t want more gifts, anymore!” Jackson laughed. J Hope hit to Jackson.

“Shut up…” J Hope shouted. Jackson laughed.

“Anyway hyung… What is happening between Jimin hyung and Jungkook-ah?” J Hope stopped breathing. ‘How can I tell that to you?’

“Ah… Nothing!” J Hope started to pack his bag. Jackson sighed.

“Is Jungkook loving?” J Hope looked at Jackson.

“What’s with you then? Do you love him or something?” J Hope asked and Jackson smirked.

“Are you mad? He is my best friend! That’s why; I wanted to know about that!” Jackson
shouted.

“Let’s ask then!” J Hope said and Jackson sighed.

“Anyway who doesn’t want to be Jimin hyung’s? He is so perfect! Jungkook is same like him
too!” Jackson got up and left the room. J Hope got his phone.

T <Baby… Got dinner?>

JH <Nope yet!>

J Hope got a call to him.

∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞

Jungkook’s parents came.

“Baby, did you do your best?” Mr. Jeon brushed Jungkook’s hair. Jungkook is eating yoghurt.

“Hm… We missed you so much!” Mrs. Jeon kissed Jungkook’s forehead.

“Mom…” Jungkook grabbed his mom’s hand.

“Hm…” She hummed.

“I want to tell something special about my friend!” Mrs. Jeon sat near to him.

“What? Jackson, Kim or Park?” she can really remind about them all.

“Park!” Jungkook sat properly.

“Well…” Mrs. Jeon kept her arm on the couch head and got readied to listen.

“His best friend Kim went to New Zealand today! So, he is alone at his hostel room. I really
don’t wanna see him like that and can you remember? He was sick!” Jungkook said.

“Then, mom! Can I go there?” Jungkook finally came to his point.

“But, I think if you bring him here, it would be nicer than your idea!” Mrs. Jeon said. Jungkook
got up from the couch.

“Really… Is it ok?” Jungkook jumped. Mrs. Jeon nodded.

“Its fine… my father is not well at all. So, we can’t sure even about his life. We should go there
once or twice a week. So, we can go without any suspect! If he is here…” Mrs. Jeon smiled.

Jungkook smiled too. ‘Poor you mom! Without a suspect? If you know the truth, ah… We will
gonna lost our virginity too…!’ (OMG! Jungkook! You've gone so far boy!👀) Jungkook thought. Jungkook ran to get a call to Jimin.

“Hyung…!”

“Hm…?”

“Got dinner?”

“Hm…”

“What happened? Are you ok?”

“Hm…”

“My hyung is an owl now!”

Suddenly, Jungkook heard a loud laugh from Jimin.

“Stop joking!”

“Hyung, can I come to you?”

“For what?”

“V hyung told that. I should protect you!”

“I am not a baby!”

“But, you are an owl!”

Again Jimin laughed hard.

“Fuck… Jungkook shut up!”

“Hey, can you come here?”

“Why?”

“My mother gave the permission!”

“What?”

“Yeah… I will give you 10 minutes! Bye!” Jungkook cut the line.

“Hello, ah… shit!” Jimin threw his phone and went to the bathroom. He was so happy. He
washed his face and changed his outfit.

“Why are you gonna be so nice?” Jimin looked at the mirror and grabbed his own hair.

After few minutes, Jungkook came.

“Whoa… you are so sweet!” Jungkook entered to the room. Jimin widened his eyes.

“STOP! Don’t come in!” Jimin shouted. Jungkook shocked.

“Wait… I will come!” Jimin packed his bag and the all of is stuff.

“Let’s go!” Jimin pushed Jungkook out and closed the door.

“Why did you say that me to stop?” Jungkook asked.

“How can I trust you? I know about you! You are such a slut!” Jimin said. Jungkook gave him a bunny tooth smile.

“You thought that…” Jimin kept his hand on Jungkook’s mouth.

“Stop!” Jimin said. Jungkook opened the car door. Jimin packed his all stuff in the dickey and put his school bag on the front seat.

“What the fuck is that?”
Jungkook asked with anger. Jimin put the seat belt on the school bag.
After that, he got on to the back seats.

“Ah… How can you ignore me like this?” Jungkook rolled his eyes with anger and started the car. Jimin smiled at himself.

‘I don’t want to see your gaze because it made me turned on!’ Jimin thought.

∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞

💜💜💜💜💜
보라해