Chapter 13

“I will… Or may be never!” Jimin smiled. V looked at him. Jimin will not! That’s his type. Savage! V took a sip of his coffee.

###################################################################

Next day, the first period is English hell. V and Jimin went to the main hall.

“Ah…” V stopped. Jimin looked at him.

“How can I face to him?” V shouted. Jimin covered his ears. Ah fuck V!

“Shut up!” Jimin hummed.

“If he does anything, I will kick!” Jimin said. Suddenly, he saw that Jackson and Jungkook are coming to them.

“Hurry up!” Jimin pulled V and went to the hall. Jungkook saw that scene.

“See… he will not!” Jungkook looked down. Jackson sighed.

“Don’t worry! You can try once more!” Jackson pulled him and ran to the hall.
Fine! The hell man came! V closed his eyes.

“Jimin…” V hummed. Jimin grabbed V’s wrist tightly.

“Calm down!” Jimin said. He turned other side. Another hell! Jeon Jungkook! Jimin closed his eyes and looked at Namjoon.

“Today our essay is homosexual!” ‘What the fuck is that?’ all the students looked each other.

“Fuck Jimin!” V looked at Jimin. Jimin smirked.

“What’s that?” Jimin widened his eyes.

“Is he gay?” J Hope hummed. V signed to him to be silent. Namjoon came near to V and V gulped. Jimin grabbed V’s hand tightly.

“Do you have any problems?” Namjoon asked and V gulped. He didn’t look at him and said no.

“Fine!” he smirked and went back. Jimin rubbed V’s thighs and slowly looked at Jungkook.

Yeah… His thought is correct. Almost he is crying. Jimin smirked and started to write that essay.

“What should I do?” V asked from Jimin. Jimin made his throat.

“Write on your own! Write that your English master is a gay!” Jimin said. V smirked.

“Fuck you Jimin!” V smiled.

∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞

At 10.45a.m. All the students came out from the main hall.

“Did you write?” Jin put his hand over to Jimin.

“Yes, why? I did read many notes about that. So, I can” Jimin said. V is still frozen. Jimin pulled v to him and grabbed his hands.

“How about you?” Jimin asked. V shook his head.

“I didn’t write anything! Just a blank page!” V said. Jimin sighed.

“That’s fine dude!” Jimin rubbed his spine. J Hope suddenly shouted.

“Stop!” Jimin slapped to his butt and stopped. “Can’t you say it slowly, ah?” Jimin asked. J Hope smiled.

“So sorry Jimin. Tomorrow is Saturday. So, I hope you all will come to my home!” Vmin looked at each other.

“That’s great, hobby!” Suga hugged him tightly.

“Will you?” J Hope asked from Jimin. Jimin looked at V.

“Yes, we will” Finally V said. Jimin widened his eyes. He is not like that person.

“W…What?” Jimin grabbed V’s shoulder. V smiled. He know now what will he gonna say.

“Don’t tell stupid things Jimin!” V shouted. Jimin’s eyes gonna faint today. Too much noises!

“Fine!” Finally Jimin decided to join them.

“Thanks!” J Hope again shouted and hugged them all tightly.

__________________
Borahae 💜️💜️💜️💜️