Chapter 43

“Fine…” Jimin got up and Jungkook too got up. Then Jungkook changed his outfit.

############################################################################

“Are you ok, now?” Taemin applied the cream to J Hope’s leg and J Hope nodded.

“Thank you!” J Hope hummed and Taemin shook his head.

“No need dude!” Taemin sat on his bed in the hospital.

“You got my number, but you didn’t even message me!” J Hope said and Taemin looked down.

“I am sorry, my phone broke! Today I can message with you!” Taemin slowly said. While that Taemin slowly touched J Hope’s leg.

“How could you know that I am gonna fell?” J Hope asked.

“I saw that your leg! Can’t you remember? Me too a science student like Jimin!” Taemin smiled.

“Let’s get off from this! I want to pee! Now, I can walk!” J Hope tried to get up and Taemin helped him.

“Then go!” Taemin got permission from the doctor and left from the hospital. Taemin brought him to the washroom.

“So, can you piss off?” Taemin asked and J Hope nodded. He slowly opened the door and entered. Taemin waited for him. After the plush sound, Taemin opened the door.

“You, fine?” J Hope nodded. Taemin brought him to the sink and washed his hands. While that J Hope looked at him.

“Why are you so nice to me?” J Hope asked.

“You are a god to me!” Taemin said and smiled at him. Then, he closed the tap and wiped his hands from some tissues. J Hope looked down slowly. He started to blush and Taemin looked at him.

“Don’t be shy!” Taemin said and J Hope smiled.

“I am a god! Is that the reason for these all?” J Hope asked and Taemin smiled.

“If you want to know, I can show the other reason too!” Taemin said. J Hope raised his head to look at Taemin. Suddenly, Taemin’s cool lips fell on J Hope’s warm lips. J Hope shocked. He forgot all the pain an also they forgot this was a public place. Slowly, J Hope moved his lips
against to Taemin’s lips.
∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞

Borahae💜💜💜

By the way guys, aren't they lovely?
I meant Jikook?
Guys, look at the direction of Jungkook's vision tho...
😂😂😂😂😂👀👀👀👀👀