She's Back

(Recap of Part 18- "Hey Jo, can I talk to Ally real quick?" Hope asked, and Josie just nodded. "Look Ally I know your pissed at what I did, but my job as alpha is to protect my family. That's exactly what I did, I took that pain so you didn't have to. It would have broken you Ally, and I can't have Hannah's sunshine and rainbows broken, or else she'd be like Rafael." Hope said, and just pulled me into a hug. "Can you forgive me?" She asked while pulling away. "Yeah, I forgi-".)

Lexa's Pov

"Guy's there's a new monster!" I shouted as I ran into the nurses office, but what I didn't notice was my conscious best friend. "My god....Hope, your back. It was such a nightmare without you here." I said, with tears threatening to spill from my eyes. "Well it's good to know I was missed." Hope said, and everyone laughed. "How are you feeling?" I asked my auburn haired best friend. "I feel good, I mean I was physically asleep for a month." Hope replied.

"But anyway, what's the monster?" Hope eagerly asked. "It's a uh....a unicorn." I said, and she looked at me like I was crazy. "Are you serious or are you joking?" She asked. "I'm serious as a heart attack."

Anna's Pov

Hope, Josie, Eva, and I are in the back acres looking for this unicorn to put up a boundary spell. I wasn't really paying attention, so of course I bumped into Eva. She turned around to look at me, but I noticed a little smile. "I'm sorry, I wasn't paying attention." I said, looking into her beautiful brown eyes. "It's fine, Anna." She smiled. "Anna, Eva! We found it!" Josie yelled, and we started heading over to them. 

After finally getting that boundary spell up we all headed back to the school. Hope went to hangout with Josie, and I went with Eva. We got in Eva's room, she went to lay down in her bed and I jumped on her. "Anna get off, your crushing me." She laughed. "No, I'm to tired." I said, while cuddling into her. As friends we cuddled all the time, but there was nothing farther than that. 

Next morning. I woke up to someone kissing my forehead. I open my eyes slowly to adjust to the light, and it was Eva. "Good morning, babe." Eva said, which was weird. She has never acted like this. "What's wrong?" She asked, and I just looked at her like this was a joke. "Did I do something wrong?" Hold on, she's not joking. "I gotta go." I said that, then got up and left.

Hope's Pov

"Are you sure you don't need anything?" Josie asked, and I replied no, then Anna comes in the door. "Anna, are you okay?" I asked, she nodded no. "What happened?" "It's Eva, sh-she can't find out Hope" Anna said sobbing. "Find out about what?" "I like her Hope." She says, sobbing even harder. Then Eva came speed walking down the hall, and saw Anna crying. "Anna, what's wrong babe? Did I do this, did I make her cry?" Eva asks. 

"I'll figure it out, just let Josie and I talk to Anna alone." I said, and Eva left. "She obviously likes you back if she thinks you two are dating." Josie said. "I know Eva, and she wouldn't act like this. That's why I think there's something wrong." Anna said.

An Hour Later

"Hope...please, calm down." Josie says, as I pace around the room. "What am I supposed to do Josie!? Anna's freaking out, Eva's obviously not okay! What do I do?! And your not helping, your making it worse!" I yelled at my girlfriend, then she walks over to the door and opened it. She turned around to look at me "I don't know Hope, but come find me when you've finished acting like a toddler!" She says harshly, then slams the door.

*Knock knock knock*

"Hope, what did you do to my sister?" Lizzie asked, still standing at the door. "I will break down this damn door, so open up right fucking now!" Lizzie said angrily and I opened the door, she just walked in. "Come in why don't you." I said sarcastically, but still mad as hell. "What did you do to Josie?" She asked with the same amount of anger, if not more. "I fucking yelled at her! Just like I'm yelling at you!" I yelled that, but I was getting dizzy. Everything went black and I fell to the hard wood floor. 

I woke up in the wolf transitioning cells, but I was chained up. "I see your up." I look over a the cell door to see Alaric. "What happened to me, and why am I chained up?" I asked, tugging on the chains. "I stabbed you with a syringe full of wolves vein, then chained you up down here. Your chained up, because you can control your emotions and you are lashing out." He said and he was about to walk away. "Why not let me wolf out, instead of chaining me up like a dog." He didn't say anything back just left.

About an hour later I could smell someone at the cell door, it was Mg with a blood bag. He tossed it to me, but I didn't touch it. For the first time since I became a vampire I didn't want the blood, I didn't want anything. I felt completely alone.

Three days later, I hadn't moved since Mg gave me a blood bag but it still sat there full. Then Lizzie came down with a blood bag, but saw I hadn't drinkin the first one so she left. I looked at the small mirror on the wall, but I was turning gray. I guess she told her sister so Josie came down to see me, but when she saw me she had tears running down her face. I looked lifeless, my skin was gray with bulging veins everywhere.

"H-Hope." Josie said with even more tears streaming down her face. I only looked at her, I said nothing. "Hope y-you need to d-drink." She said, but I didn't move or say anything. She pulled out her phone, and she called her dad. Asking him to let her come in my cell, which he said yes, only because I wasn't eating. She opened the door with a spell, and walked in shutting it behind her. She grabbed the full blood bag on the floor and opened it putting a drop of blood on her lips, then kissed me. My skin turned back to it's normal color, but still a bit pale.

"Babe please, do it for me. I can't see you like this, it's hurting me more than any words could." I gently took the bag from her taking small sips. She engulfed me in a hug and she started sobbing. I rubbed her back, which made her sob harder. "D-Don't you e-ever do that to me a-again." She sobbed in my neck. "I won't." That was the first thing I had said in days. "I love you, and I'm sorry. I didn't mean what I said, you do help..everyday. Being without you these few days made me realize how much I need you, how I can't live without you. If your not here what's the point in living...I love you with all my heart Josette Saltzman."

Lauren's Pov

I walked in the kitchen silently, so Camz didn't hear me. She was too into her baking to hear me coming, I squeezed her between the counter and myself. "Babe, I'm trying to bake." She whined, I moved her hair out of the way so I could leave kisses on her neck. "Mm Lauren, as much as I love this and you, not right now and not here." She insisted, but I of course didn't listen. She brought my hand to her mouth and kissed the palm, but I gently grabbed her neck and started lightly kissing again. "I know you love my kisses Camz, so stop fighting me off."

"Well your very correct, I love your kisses but right now is not the time." "Oh so you don't love me anymore?" I said in an attempt to get her to participate. "Babe...I never said that, I love you with all my heart. I'm just saying I'm busy right now so I can't have sex with you as of this moment." She turns around to look at me, my hand still on her neck and my other hand slides down her body to her huge Cuban ass. I squeezed, she definitely wasn't expecting that, because she moaned loudly at that. "Babe, what did I say?" She asked irritatedly. "No sex right now." I said and frowned. "And if you don't listen?" "Then none for a week." I said, I smacked her ass on the way out. "Do you wanna make it two?" She asked, clearly annoyed. "No mi amor."

Next Day

Hope's Pov

We finally got rid of those brain eating pests, I can't believe that there was one inside me. But it was Josie who actually saved the day this time, how sexy.