Pool Hangout

Recap of Part 15 ("Hannah your group will have five other wolves. Cory, Kylie, Brody, Jed, and Katie. Lauren your group will have six other wolves. Keagan, Tyler, Rafael, Victoria, Madison, and Molly. Ally your group will have five other wolves...for now. Jax, Jake, Miles, Reese, and Chris." I said, and all the wolves nodded and went to their new assigned groups.)

Josie's Pov

I was sleeping till I shot out of my sleep screaming and covering my ears, all I could hear were other people's breathing and heartbeats. Of course I woke up Lizzie right next to me, she tried to stop it but she couldn't, so she got the one person that could, Hope. "Josie!" Hope yelled as she run over to me. "Josie...Jo just listen to my voice, focus on me." She said as she caressed my cheeks. 

"Hope it hurts." I said to the older girl. "I know love, just focus on my voice." Hope said to me. After a few minutes it had finally stopped, and we're cuddled up on my bed. "You know your beautiful?" Hope whispered looking at me, while I was laying on her shoulder. "Hope get your lazy-ass up my dad wants you." Lizzie said while leaning against the door frame. "Okay, one minute." She said and turned back to me "Babe if you need anything or you need me just come get me, because you are the most important person in my life."

Hope's Pov

I was in Alaric's office getting yelled at. "Hope what the hell!" Alaric yelled "Oh don't even you sent kids to hunt a monster, and Tyler was the monster. He's just lucky I didn't kill him for hurting Josie. Bet you didn't know he cut her thigh, and almost cut her arm." I said that, and he had a murderus look on his face. 

"Where's Tyler?" He asked, voice filled with held back rage. "Lockwood cellar, oh and since I know he destroyed my car I'm going to get a new one." I said, and left his office. I made my way to the twins room, and knocked on the door. No one answered so I walked in only to find Josie in short black jean shorts, and a blue bikini top. As soon as she turned around brown eyes met blue, but that was over when she grabbed a champions baseball jersey and put it on. She didn't button it up, so you could see her chest, and flat stomach.

"Hey baby, I'm gonna go relax by the pool with Lauren, Camila, and some others." She said, but I automatically got jealous. "In that? There's nothing wrong with it but it's just....never mind." She just laughed "If you want to you can come." Josie said, and of course I'm going no one is gonna even look at her in a way I don't like.

Ally's Pov

Hannah, Lauren, Camila, and I were outside by the pool waiting on Josie and Hope. But mean while I couldn't stop thinking about the girl on the sun chair next to me, my Bestfriend Hannah. I don't know why but lately I haven't been able to get her out of my mind.

Josie and Hope finally show up, and we all get in the pool. Hope and I were sitting on the ledge under the grotto. "Hope you were right...there is something going on between Hannah and I...I like her not just as a best friend but I want her to be mine."

I whispered to her so no one could hear me. "We shouldn't be talking about this while she's here, since my car got recked I'm going to to another one. If you wanna come with me you can, we can talk then." She said, and thank god she ended that conversation right then, because Hannah swam over and sat by me.

Lauren's Pov

Why does Camila's body look so damn good in that white bikini? "Babe?" Camz says, which cuts me out of my haze. "Yes, baby?" I replied. "Come here." She said, so I swam over to her. But when I got to her she tackled me into the water, I got back to the surface quickly. I grabbed her arm and brought her up to the surface in my arms. We started making out, until Hope said "Can you two maybe eat each other's faces later."

Camila laughed at the comment, but I was pissed. "Alright Ally and I have to go, we have stuff to do." Hope said, but we all just had a confused look on our faces. "Can I come?" I asked, Hope just nodded. 

We were in Hope's Bentley, and we're on our way to get a new SUV. "Ally are you okay talking about it in front of Lauren." Hope asked Ally, sitting in the passenger seat. "Yeah, but Lauren what is said in this car stays between us three." Ally said, looking back at me. "I promise, I won't even tell Camz." I said, and Hope and Ally look at each other for a second then Hope's eyes go back to the road, and Ally's go to me. "I-I uh I like Hannah." Ally blurted out. "

"Finally god, if you haven't noticed Hannah likes you. The way she's always worried about you, She always wants to be around you. She's only with Jake because she's trying to get rid of her feelings for you, because she's thinks you don't like her the way she likes you. Hell she loves you Ally, so you need to get your girl." I said, and the only person that look surprised was Ally.

Hannah's Pov

I'm just sitting in my room, bored as hell. Usually I would be with Ally, but she's not here. At this moment I wanted to cuddle into Ally, and watch a movie. But I'll just text her.

Me: When will you guys be back?😊

Allybear🥰❤️: Probably like two hours. Why, you miss me?🥰

Me: Yes, I miss you so much. Anyway I'm gonna take a nap, bye love you.❤️

Read

——————

Why didn't she reply? She didn't even say bye, she just left me on read. What the hell, Ally never leaves me on read.

1 Week Later

Hope's Pov

God I'm so hungry, I wonder if Mr. Williams will let me leave. But what I didn't know was that my set of canines were clearly visible as well as my hybrid eyes, and the pulsing veins under my eyes. "Miss. Mikaelson are you okay back there?" My teacher asked "Perfectly fine, if you want me to eat someone. Can I leave early?" I asked, everyone else just looked at me. "Yes, you're dismissed, only Hope." He said, and I left as fast as I could.

I went to my room, and I quickly dropped off my backpack, and books. Next I vamped to the kitchen only to find Dr. Saltzman. "Hope, why are you not in class?" He asked, looking at me curiously. "I'm starving, so Dorian let me leave to get a blood bag." I said, and he just nodded and walked away. I went into the blood storage fridge looking for O-positive but I couldn't find it.

Just then someone wrapped their arms around my waist from behind, Josie. "Hey baby, you hungry?" She asked as I turned around in her arms, she moved her hands from my waist to my neck. Then she pulled me into a soft kiss, she smelled so intoxicating it was like a drug. "Just wanna let you know Mg drank the last O-positive." She said when we pulled away. "But if you want some of my blood...that could be arranged." She said suductivly.

Ally's Pov

I was out running with my group of wolves, but out of no where everything went black.