Big Question

Recap of Part 5 ("See you tomorrow." Hope says, and my body feels cold without Hope's touch. I wanted to feel her lips on mine, and the thought of Hope just made me want her more.)

Hope's Pov

I wake up at 2:42 am, drenched in sweat. I move to turn on the lamp on my bedside table, once I turn on my lamp I see a note. I look to see who it's from, it's from Josie. The note says 'Dock 7:30 am, don't be late. -Josie'. I smile after reading it, but I grab my phone and set an alarm for 5:00 am. Then I change out of my sweaty clothes, and about to change into sleep shorts and white shirt. As I took my sweaty gray shirt off, and I see my mates name and I uncontrollably smile. *Beep beep beep* I wake up to the annoying sound of my alarm clock on my phone, and then I realized that I have to get ready to meet Josie at the dock. After 2 hours of getting ready I was finally ready, until I feel the raging hunger for blood. All I can hear are hearts beating, and blood pumping.

Josie's Pov

I suddenly out of no where feel the need to check on Hope, so I leave my room to go to Hope's. I hear a loud bang, and Hope grown. I bust in her room to see Hope on the floor, with her yellow and black hybrid eyes, her sharp canines, and dark veins moving under her eyes. I quickly make my way over to her. "Josie You Need To Leave!" Hope yells, and I nod my head no. "I'm not leaving you, here bite me." I say and hold out my wrist. "Josie I Can't Control Myself!" She yells at me again. "If you won't bite me I'll get a blood bag." I say and she nods, and with that I run to the kitchen. I grab two O-positive blood bags, knowing it's Hope's favorite. I run back to Hope, I hand her the blood bags and she downs them. Her eyes, teeth, and veins going back to normal. "I'm sorry if I scared you Josie, that's the last thing I wanted. I just can't fully control the hunger, but I would never hurt you." Hope says, and I feel so safe and loved at those words. "I know you wouldn't hurt me." I say to Hope and she hugs me, then whispers in my ear. "Thank you Jo, I don't know what I would do without you." Hope says in my ear.

Lizzie's Pov

I wake up and look over to see Josie is not in her bed, then I check our room but no Josie. I walked to Hope's room thinking Josie would probably be there, I get to the opened door of Hope's room. I see Josie and Hope hugging, at that moment I felt happy for my sister and Hope. I know I wasn't the nicest to Hope, but I was happy that Josie finally found the someone she deserved. "Good morning love birds." I say. Hope knew I was there, she could hear my heart beating. But Josie jumped when she heard my voice. "Chill Jo, you two act like y'all are dating. On your study dates at the old mill you two probably make out, I wouldn't be surprised if you did." I said, and Josie started to look embarrassed. "So you do." I say, winking at Hope.

Josie's Pov

Lizzie is embarrassing the hell out of me in front of Hope. At this moment I wanted to tell Lizzie to fuck off, so I could talk to Hope. "Well maybe since it's Saturday do you wanna go to the Mystic Grill, and grab some food later?" Hope asks "You have a car?" I ask Hope curiously. "Yeah, it's a Bentley." Hope says "Okay who the hell gets a Bentley as their first car?" Lizzie asks exaggerating  "That wasn't my first car." Hope say, me and Lizzie just look at each other shocked. "Well anyway, yes I would love to go on a lunch date." I say looking at Hope, when I look in her eyes I see pure adoration. Lizzie leaves me and Hope, I help Hope up off the floor. She lays down on her bed and pats next to her, I lay next to her. Then I feel warm as her strong arms wrap around my flat stomach, and pulls me into her.  I started to drift off in her arms, but I felt Hope place a kiss on the back of my neck. I fall asleep smiling.