Tyler

Recap of Part 14 (But out of no where a car hit us, making the car flip over.

No ones Pov

Lauren/Gf/loml😍❤️: Babe?

Lauren/Gf/loml😍❤️: Baby? Oh my god babe this is not funny!

Lauren/Gf/loml😍❤️: Oh fuck Oh god Camila?!)

Hope's Pov

I opened my eyes only to shut them when I saw bright lights. I opened them again to let my eyes adjust, but when they did what I saw made my blood boil. I saw was Josie and the others chained to the stone wall, but why did this place look familiar. The Lockwood Cellar, why the hell am I here, how the hell did I get here. "Josie?" I managed to croak out "Jack....Jax..Ally....Lexa...Camila..Noah?" I croak out, but then Jack coughed once and opened his eyes. "Jack, are you okay?" I say, but I turn my head to the dark side of the room where I smell someone. "Oh look who's up, The Hope Mikaelson." The person said. Now I know it's a guy, because of the voice.

Tyler Lockwood, how he was just chained to the wall. "What the hell do you want Tyler?" I asked "Well since you asked so nicely. I wanted to kill your father but I can't, so I'm gonna torture you." He says. "I'm immortal-" but before I could continue he cut me off "Oh I am well aware of that, so that's why their here." He says "Just let them go and you can torture me all you want." I say

"Well I can't truly torture you unless I torture them or just one in particular, by the name of Josie Saltzman." He said, and I flipped I could feel my blood boiling, my hands fisting up. "You don't have to do this Tyler, this is Caroline's daughter." 

Lauren's Pov

I was running to Dr. Saltzman's office to tell him something happened, when I finally made it there pushing the doors open. "Dr. Saltzman Camila and the others are in trouble!" I yelled and he wasted no time getting his duffle bag, and keys. "Gather the best wolves, and vampires." He said that and five minutes later I had gotten Cory, Hannah, and Chris. Cory is one of the best trackers, Hannah is the fastest, and Chris has keen eyes. Dr. Saltzman and us four wolves took his Jeep, the vampires used their supernatural speed to get to the given destination. The vampires that had come with us are Scott, Clarke, Aiden, and Octavia.

"Lauren calm down okay, we'll find Camila and the others." Hannah said to me, but it didn't help it only made me scared. Not scared of what we're against, but scared if Camila is hurt or worse. At that moment a single tear rolled down my face, and Hannah noticed. "Lauren remember you have to be strong for Camz, be strong for your girl." Hannah said and I felt this strong will that said get up and find her, save her, and be strong for her.

Hope's Pov

"No Tyler, don't do it!" I was screaming at the hybrid, he had a piece of glass about to press into the skin of Josie's left arm. "Your father took everything from me, and I'm just getting my revenge." He said, but I was quick to reply "Not everything...he didn't take your life, because I will take that." I said very confidently, but I was in desperate need to get the hybrid close to me.

"Oh is that right?" He asked, now inches away from my face. So I took my chance, I head butted him, then grabbed him with my chained up hands, and I fed from him. Every last drop, then I snapped his neck. Everyone looked at me like I was a animal but Josie, she just looked terrified. I broke the chains on my wrists, and the freed all the others. Knowing that Tyler would wake up I chained him to the wall, and threw the bottle of wolves bane on him. 

As we were walking out of the Lockwood Cellar, we saw Cory and Hannah. As soon as they saw us they started running to get to us. "Oh my god Ally!" Hannah screamed running faster.

Hannah's Pov

Cory and I just came from the car reck, and we found Josie's backpack and Camila's phone. So when we found the phone Lauren has begin the think the worse. But anyway Cory and I went off and we started to pick up Ally and Josie's scents and we followed. Until I looked at a tree and saw blood, went to it I smelled it and it was Ally's which means she's hurt.

"Cory this way I smell her." I said and we started walking towards the smell, until we came upon the people we were looking for. My eyes went straight to the hurt Ally. "Oh my god Ally!" I screamed, and ran to her. She had blood stains on her clothes, small cuts and bruises on her arms, and a small cut on her cheek. "Cory call the others get them here now." 

"Camila...Camz....Babe!" We all heard Lauren screaming from the woods, once she came from the thick woods she went straight to Camila.

Camila's Pov 

"Camila what happened? Who did this to you?" Lauren asks, looking at the blood stains on my shirt. "Laur I'm okay, remember I have supernatural healing." I said trying to calm her down, but everyone ones attention then turned to Hope. "Wolves when we return to the school I will give everyone a new rank." Then all the wolves including Lauren nodded to their alpha. 

Hope's Pov

"Hannah, could you come here please?" I asked, she looked at me then to Ally then back at me. "Chris you mind watching Ally for Hannah, just for a minute?" I asked, and he nodded. "Hannah what is going on between you and Ally?" I soon as I asked she looked at me weird. "I just care about her, she's my best friend." "Okay, that's all you can go." Later that day

At this moment I was assigning ranks to my wolves. "Hannah, Lauren, and Ally you three are the betas...I picked you three because you are the strongest, fastest, and I trust you three to lead your groups I assign you. Cory, Keagan, Kylie, and Jax you four are the Delta's. Jack you are the lead warrior. Brody, Tyler, Jake, Rafael, and Jed you are the warriors. Victoria, Katie, Madison, Miles, and Chris you are the hunters. Reese you will be our healer and Molly is the omega, only because she is the youngest. Last but not least Josie will have the same authority as I do, you will listen to and respect her as you would me." I said with my alpha voice.

"Hannah your group will have five other wolves. Cory, Kylie, Brody, Jed, and Katie. Lauren your group will have six other wolves. Keagan, Tyler, Rafael, Victoria, Madison, and Molly. Ally your group will have five other wolves...for now. Jax, Jake, Miles, Reese, and Chris." I said, and all the wolves nodded and went to their new assigned groups.