New Orleans

Recap of Part 6 (Then I feel warm as her strong arms wrap around my flat stomach, and pulls me into her. I started to drift off in her arms, but I felt Hope place a kiss on the back of my neck. I fall asleep smiling.)

Hope's Pov

Almost a week later, it was the day me and Josie were leaving for New Orleans. I decided to invite Lizzie, and Mg. I didn't want to bring Rafael or Landon, because Landon likes me and Rafael likes Josie. Whenever I see Rafael and Josie close together I would growl uncontrollably, my temper would come out as well as my hybrid features. The fact that he was even close to my mate made me lose control, but Josie always brought me back to myself.

We were all heading out to my Range Rover outside, of course I had to drive. Josie and I were in the front seats, and Lizzie and Mg were in the back seats. Two hours into the Seven hour ride, Josie's listening to music, Lizzie and Mg are asleep. I was thinking about the very person next to me, Josie. Her kind heart, beautiful appearance, amazing smile, and soft lips. Josette Saltzman is drop dead gorgeous, no question to me. "Hey Jo, you good over there? You look deep in thought." I said, as Josie took one earbud out. "Yeah, I'm fine." She says, but I know she's lying. Plus when a girl says she's fine she's not, and I should know that. "Come on Josie, you can talk to me. Tell me what's on your mind." I say "I'm nervous to meet your family, I mean your family is full of original vampires, very powerful witches, and werewolves." She says nervously "I know it's nerve wracking, but my family would never hurt you, I would never let anything hurt you." I say bravely "I feel so much safer now that I have the all mighty Tribrid to protect me." Josie says and I laugh "That's right." I say, then get shocked when I hear Lizzie talking. "Hope, shut up and kiss her." Lizzie says "Yeah Hope, kiss her." Mg says.

We finally made it to the compound, as soon as we walk in we see Davina, Kol, Rebekah, Marcel, Freya, Keelin, and my cousin Nik. I look at Josie and see she's nervous. "Hey don't be nervous, they won't bite." I say and she calms down. "So you must be Josie?" Uncle Kol ask Josie "Uh-um Yeah that's me." She's says nervously "We won't bite, even though some of us are vampires." Uncle Kol says, making Josie calm slightly. "Kol, don't scare Hope's mate!" Davina says sternly to Kol "Yes, Darling." He says and walks back over to Davina and wraps an arm around her. "Auntie Becs and Uncle Marcel!" I walk over to them and give them a big hug. "Hey kid." Marcel says then  Rebekah says "We missed you sweet niece, how have you been?" "I've actually been pretty good, plus I'm here with family." I say, and Josie, Lizzie, and Mg look at me. "Hey what about us?" Mg asks "You three are also family." When I say that Nik runs up to me and hugs my legs, I pick him up and hug him. "Hello to you to Niklaus." I say to my 3 year old cousin "I missed you Hope!" He says "Aw missed you too bud. Would you like to meet some new people?" I ask the young boy "Yes!" He points at Josie, and whispers in my ear "She's pretty, is that your mate?" He asks "Yeah very pretty, and yes that is my mate. You trying to take my mate?" I say and he laughs "Maybe." I started laughing at that. I took Nik over to Mg, Lizzie, and Josie. "So this is Mg, This is Lizzie, and finally Josie. Saved the best for last." After I say that last part Josie was blushing. Nik hugged Josie legs and she picked him up. "You have a lovely name Nik." Josie says to my cousin, and he smiles. "Your very pretty." He says, and I laugh because my cousin is flirting with my mate. "Aw thank you, you are a very handsome little man." Josie says "Nik, are you flirting with my mate?" I ask, which makes him laugh. "He's a charmer just like his mama." Freya says looking at Keelin.