Chapter 11: Its Just a Word... And The Big Secret

"And secondly, I think we should head back inside to see whats up with the girls, sounds like a plan?" I asked Steve

"Sounds like a good idea." Steve replied, "And maybe take a nap or something because your still talking to yourself."

"Yeah, I guess so..." I said as I headed back to the house. In the living room is where I faced all the still crimson-faced females, who for some reason avoided eye contact with me.

"Whats... going on here?" I asked a little paranoid

"Steve... we need to talk." Cupa started

"Have a seat." Skelly commanded

I obeyed her orders for two reasons; the first being that I want to figure out why everyone has been acting so strange lately and secondly I didn't want to disobey Skelly or she might have shot me to the moon with her portal arrow.

"Is it something I did wrong?" I asked

"Yes and no..." Andrea answered

"Yes, because you did do something and no, be cause it wasn't anything wrong... entirely." Zarah exclaimed

"Well can you guys tell me what I did?" I asked curiously but was left with a silent response.

Then Cecil sorta answered my question, "Well... you said... the "L" word..."

"The "L" word?" I asked in a confused tone, "You mean lemon juice?"

"No!" Zarah shouted out and almost jumped to her feet but then quickly retreated to her seat, now avoiding eye contact with everyone.

"No, its not that word..." Cupa started, "You... said... l-love..."

"Did I really?" I said rethinking about my conversations with them and a big smile grew on my face which led me to say, "Well, I guess I did! So whats the problem?"

"Y-you mean you dont feel strange saying that word?!" Cecil asked in a frantic tone, along with simultaneously standing up with the others and with the same surprised face

"No, not really." I said in a non-chalant tone

"How come?" Andrea asked

"Well, because I love you all very much." I started, "I hope I didn't upset you guys about this but ever since all of you came into my life, I have become so grateful for everything I've gotten and I guess you can say that when you love someone it would feel just natural to say it to them, dont you think so too?"

I awaited an answer but I was responded with the faces of bright crimson, tears & sniffles and a lot of smiles.

"U-uh, are you gals okay?" I asked, "Your faces are really red, did you get a fev-!"

I was interrupted by the forceful hugs of five (not-so-heavy but can still stop you from breathing) female bodies all sobbing and leaving tear drops in my shirt.

"I-I c-can-nt bre-eath...!" Was all I was able to utter out but to all my hopes it didn't make them move an inch. I saw Wilbur in his pig bed, munching on a carrot and I said, "Wil-lbur! Hel-p Me-eee...!" He did nothing but oinked and rolled on his back to his slumber, I sobbed quietly knowing that this is the end of me.

'Getting hugged to death... never thought Id go out like that... heh... oh well, life is just that random..." I thought to myself as my vision began to fade away into the deep, dark void.

I was expecting to see Icarus again, awaiting to say his final goodbyes to me before I enter my final resting place but he wasn't there and what also surprised me was that the space between life and death would look so... castely... and not just your ordinary 'king and queen that dub guys in armor as knights' castle but a more of a 'the place where the dragon lives and traps the princess inside' castle kind.

"So... are you just going to sit there and be amazed by my castle?" A voice I never heard before said and for some reason it made chills go down my back after hearing his raspy-deep voice enter my eardrums. I slowly turned toward the direction of the mysterious voice and I was regretting of my decision already. The stranger was an older-looking man, with a bit of a 5 o'clock shadow, he wore a teal colored T-shirt along with dark-blue jeans and black boots that looked as if they have walked through destruction and disaster more than once. But what truly caught my sight was his eyes... his white... soulless... eyes...

"Well if your done gawking at my appearance, then I guess I should introduce myself." the mysterious man said as he stepped off his large throne guarded by two gray haired
wolves with eyes just as white as the man's.

"I am the one villagers have nightmares about..." he said, "...I am the one that all minecraftian animals run from when they even try to cross my path..."

He went on with his introduction, taking steps that echoed in the room towards me oh so slowly, "...I am the most feared evil this world has ever seen..."

This guy was starting to scare me and I just felt like running out of this but I wont know where the exit will and he might be able to catch me in no time, I stopped thinking about my escape plan until he was just about a block away and he said, "I am Herobrine!"

I was freaked out now, it was Herobrine! The evilest and most feared being anyone has ever came across, but I did my best to hide my fear from him. He began to open his mouth and I cringed at what he had to say next!

He got really close to me and whispered into my ear, "And... Im your brother..."