Chapter 4: Deity Encounter and Building up the House

Wiggy's POV

"Well, I guess it's my turn to visit him." I said as I was about to vanish out when I was stopped by Rapier.

"What do you mean visit him?" he said in a stern voice, "What exactly are you going to do when you go to him, exactly?"

"Well I'm going to... talk with him." I said and quickly vanished out.

Rapier, "I hope she knows what she is doing..."

I appeared behind a tree, a couple blocks away from Steve's house. I changed my form to a cat. Everyone loves cats, right? And so I thought. As the door open, I made a meow sound hoping that it may be Steve who heard me. Boy was I wrong. It would seem that it was the creeper girl that lived with Steve, was at the door and her face had a sense of shock, I wondered why. I looked to my left and to my right but there was nothing around me and almost an instant, she screamed out the words in fear, "CAAAAAAAAAAATTT!!! And I ran for my life. I guess being a cat with a creeper in the house was not really a good idea. I decided to change my form again to a simple rose, who would attack a rose. But to my luck the enderwoman also living in Steve's house, really likes roses, I found this out when she teleported in front of me and tried to pick me up. I ran as fast as I could to not get caught. It was good that she didn't notice that I wasn't there. I just decided to go meet Steve in person instead of trying these stupid disguises (which come to think of it why didn't I want them to see me) I transformed to my original form and I walked up to Steve, who was building another section to his house. I walked up to him and said, "Greetings Adventurer!"

He turned around and had a puzzled face that said did someone say something or did I imagine that? (Now I remember, they couldn't see my body because I am not fully emerged into this world as yet, after my quick vanish I must've screwed something. That didn't stop me from my attempts of speaking with Steve, so I tried different methods of communicating with him. First I tried talking with him, but that didn't work, it just made him think if he was going insane or Cupa and Andrea might have called him. He asked them but they both denied it. The next thing I tried was writing messages in the dirt, but it too didn't work, he just walked over it not even noticing it. I was running out of ideas, until I saw a pig wallowing around in the mud and it gave me an idea I wished I never thought to think of. I went to the pig and possessed it with my deity powers, I felt really dirty and gross, and the mud was all over me. I went up to Steve in this form and I said, "Greetings yet again Adventurer!"

Steve looked around and said, "Nice try Cupa, enough with your tricks." And returned back to his work.

"I am not the one you call Cupa." I said.

He spoke in an annoyed voice, "Well then, Andrea, stop it please."
I said with an irritated voice, "Nor am I this Andrea you speak of. Just turn around and you will see who I really am."

He turned around and looked to the left then to the right until he finally looked down towards me and said, "Well aren't you a chubby little guy. Do you know who was talking to me? Or was it you?"

"Yes it was and I'm a girl." I said

He froze in place for what it seemed like eternity, with a blank face until he jumped back in surprise and said, "W-w-what pigs...d-don't...talk..."

"Hey! I'm not a pig!" I replied, "I'm just a deity that took the body of a pig to speak with you. It did seem as if you couldn't see me in my true form so I used this pig instead,"

"Huh...ok..." he uttered out, "So why are you here?"

"To give you very important information, information that would help you survive in this treacherous world." I said "Now, could you please come down a bit..."