Chapter 3: Waking Up and Another!

I awoke, for how long I was out I am not sure. I’m just staring at the ceiling of a house I am in, and then I realized that this was my house since there was a single dirt block in the ceiling (I ran out of wood o.k.). I waited for a couple minutes thinking to myself Was all that just a dream? Or was it real?  I wondered if I really fought that guy or met that really pretty girl. I really wish I asked for her name. I thought to myself. But then I feel strange, not anything mentally but physically strange. It felt like someone or something was sharing a bed with me. I was frightened out of my mind not knowing on what to do. I knew it was crazy but I dared to take the risk and I slowly raised my blanket up to see…a face…not just any face…the girl’s face. She was in my bed sleeping…Wait! A girl is in my bed sleeping! I was in awe again; I tried my best to hold in my shock at waking her up, but didn’t work, with my best efforts. She arose from the blankets, still covering her body, one eye slightly open and the other half asleep. She rubbed them twice to make sure she was awake and lunged at me with a big opening hug to greet me in the morning with the words, “You’re finally up! I thought you were never going to wake up! I thought you might have been in a deep sleep forever and I would never be able to be with you anymore!” As she went on I noticed that her green jacket was on the floor along with her gloves, boots… bra… underwear! I was shocked again to realize that she was naked! In bed! With me! My face was flushed and it was showing without a doubt, no matter how hard I tried to hide it. She may have noticed and asked me, “Are you all right, your face is turning red is netherrack?” “I’m fine…it’s just that…you aren’t… wearing any clothes…”I uttered out. “Well…I don’t have any problem just letting you see me naked…” she said in a seductive voice, “Do you want me to do more?” Ok now my face was on fire and I was ready to burst with excitement. A girl invited me to go even further with her. That’s like the ultimate prize for a guy like me. But I got nervous and quickly made up an excuse that I had something important to do today. Smooooth bro that will be the last and only girl that would try that again with you. Idiot. Before I stepped out of the room, I stopped and turned to the girl that was picking up her clothes from the floor and said, “I wanted to ask from last night, but we got interrupted, what is your name? And she looked up at me with a smile and said, “My name is Cupa, Cupa the creeper!” Oh creepers, how nice… wait what! A creeper! I started to panic and run around the place not knowing what to do but then I caught myself and thought about it how do I know what a creeper is? Well I’m not really sure how knew what a creeper was and how dangerous it can be. Cupa walked up to me and asked if I was alright. I replied, “I'm just a little surprised…aren’t creepers green and have no arms and four legs?” how I knew that I’m not sure… but it seemed Cupa was very excited to teach me something new.

Cupa’s POV

“Well if you are wondering then let me tell you it the easy way.” I said as I fixed my jacket on to complete my set, “You see, when a mommy creeper loves a daddy creeper (vice versa), they are able to have eggs which hold inside of them lil baby creepers that would hatch from the eggs. But when a human loves a creeper (vice versa), they would have a hybrid of a human combination of a creeper. This type of mating is involved with many other mobs around this blocky world and that is how I was made. Yay!”

His face left an impression that said Is all this true?

“So now that you know my name, won’t you tell me yours?” I said

“Oh, my name is Steve…” he said and as he said this he started to look puzzled.

I asked, “What’s wrong?”

And so Steve told me the whole story about him not knowing; who he was, what he was doing here or how he got here, up to the point when Steve and I met. He then told me that he remembered about his fight last night with that hunter guy and how the fight ends with the guy touching Steve’s temple and vanishing away. He also told me about how that guy called him Steve before he left, I wasn’t too sure on what and how all this happen but as long as me and Steve are safe I know we will be alright. Just then several knocks came from the door, it surprised me a little. Then even more knocks came from the door, Steve decided to go and answer the door. I was hoping we didn’t have to run again.

            Steve’s POV

            I grabbed the door knob and was waiting for the worst to happen (like a creeper came out of nowhere and blow me to bits or a surprise pig again, I’m more worried about the pig).I open the door and to my surprise I see… another girl… she was tall (taller than me), she wore a black vest that went up to her mouth like a turtle neck and down to her waist like a skirt, she wore stockings that went all the way up to her thighs and had a hat with a strange creature design on it. I am not sure why but I called the creature design on her hat an enderman. She had dark brown hair and her eyes… well that’s where I stopped because just as I looked into her eyes, she sucker punch me onto my back, I guess that’s what I get she is an enderman, they do get mad if you look at them (how I knew this, I’m not really sure). So as Cupa ran downstairs (oh I forgot to mention my house is a two story house, 10 blocks long and 10 blocks wide), she spotted the endergirl and ran up to hug her and said, “Andrea! It’s you!” As she embraced her friend, I just stood there holding my stomach and with a puzzled face. I quickly got to my feet and started with the enderwoman.

“Well, the first impression is always the best impression…” I said, trying my best to smile as if saying that didn’t hurt.

“I-I’m sorry…” she exclaimed, looking down to the ground with shyness, “I don’t like it when people look at my face. I’m ugly…”

“That’s not true. From what I saw, you are a very beautiful girl.” I said with confidence in my voice, “Any guy would be lucky to have you by their side.”

She made a very surprised face and then she started to cry. I thought I said something wrong and I tried my best to cheer her up.

“Hey, don’t cry.” I said, “I bet you have a really nice smile.”

But that didn’t work; all it did was made her cry even more. Cupa just kept on hugging her to make her feel better.

“I’m sorry if I said anything to upset you…” I said

“No… I’m sorry… it’s not your fault…” she exclaimed, wiping away tears from her eyes and a smile showing up to take the place of a frown, “No one*hic* has ever *hic* called me beautiful before… thank you.”

I a sigh of relief came out as I went to the kitchen to cook up some breakfast for Cupa and our new guest.

“So what brings you here?” I asked as I prepared to fry some eggs into the furnace along with a side of pork chops.

“Well… I saw how you were being chased by that guy with the bow and I wanted to see if you were alright…” Andrea continued, “But now that I see you are, I must be going now.”

Cupa hesitated and said, “But you just got here why don’t you stay for a while?”

“I can’t do that, I wish not to be a burden on you…” she said while walking towards the door.

“Do you have a home set anywhere?” I asked, as I placed the eggs next to the pork chop on to a plate.

“I don’t have a home…” she said with a frown on her face, “I might find a cave to sleep for the night or two.”

“Well why don’t you stay here with us?” I said with courage in my voice, “We can build another section for the house just for you.”

Her eyes widened, and she bowed her head down and began to cry, not with tears of sadness but with joy and hope. A smile started to form on her face as she accepted the offer of becoming a part of our home. Everyone was happy as can be.

Well guys and gals here is the third chapter of your favourite Steve. Make sure to show your support and share this cool fun of reading with your friends, your brother, your dog. Anyway be sure to look out for the next chapter which i am writing right now, unless you are reading this in the future, then you would be able to read it right now. Yeeeeeah Cya!