Chapter 5: The more the Merrier and Training Day

Hey guys and gals that reads my stories, I am here to apologies about not posting the next chapter of “The Tale of Mobs and Steve”, the reason for this is because I stumped on what I should do for the next chapter. I decided to wait a while to think of some stuff and it really helped. I came up with some ideas for next chapter, future chapters and other story ideas.  So be sure to look out for the next chapter and upcoming stories ;D. Anyway, time for story…

Steve’s POV

I woke from my bed, feeling cramped everywhere in my body, which if my memory is correct was because of Cupa and Andrea sleeping with me. I started to daydream and doze off with my thoughts… thoughts of… no! Not here and not now. As I stretched my body out, I noticed that neither Cupa nor Andrea were in my bed, I concluded that they may have went down stairs, waiting for me to cook breakfast for them. I got out of bed and was about to change from my night clothes to my day clothes and realized that I don’t change clothes, so I shrugged it off and went down stairs, to meet something that I wished I didn’t meet. All at the table waiting contently and staring me down were Cupa, Andrea and three other girls. One wore a green hood and wore skinny jeans but didn’t wear any shoes, she had green hair, she seemed like she was dying from starvation for she was letting out moans a few times, and I suspected that she was a zombie (surprised…nope). The girl sitting next to the zombie wore a gray sweater that had black strips on the sleeves, she wore a black skinny jeans, she had purple hair which was made to have to ponytails that reached down to her back and was held up with two red ribbons that reminded me of a spider and I also suspected that she was a spider (surprise…surprise…). Finally, the girl that sat at the end of the table, who was staring me down like I did something wrong (to describe how she looked at me more thoroughly was that if looks could kill I would have already been buried) she had a gray vest that barley covered her breasts and was only able to conceal her nipples. She wore a mini skirt that was also gray and her hair was long and gray and she wore a cap that looked like a skeleton design, it didn’t take me long to realize that she was skeleton (DING, DING, DING! We have a winner!) As the silence continued with it increasing in uncomfortability, I chose to speak up and said, “So… are these your friends?”

“Yeah!” Cupa said with a smile on her face.

“And why exactly are they here?” I continued

“Well you see…” Andrea started to explain, “They saw how we stayed here with you and how you built us are own rooms and so they wanted to stay too. Is that okay?”

“Yeah, I got tired of living in a cave and it is always so boring being by myself…” the spider girl said, “Oh and I’m Cecil!”

“Andrea and Cupa told me you cook delicious food for them every morning and so I wanted to take advantage of that, also my name is Zarah.” Zarah said as she let out another moan of hunger.

“And who might you be?” I asked the skeleton girl

“Is that how you talk to a mighty and powerful skeleton?!” she said as she raised her bow towards me.

“Whoa, whoa, whoa!” I said as I hid under the table, “There is no need for that I just asked for your name.”

She sighed like she was irritated and said, “Fine. I’m Skelly…”

“So why are you here then?” I said as I slowly arose from beneath the table.

“I’m here to protect Andrea and Cupa from your sick and perverted motives!” she said with a bit of blush on her face.

“W-what!” I stuttered out, “I would never do anything perverted to any one!”

  “I know you are lying and I’m going to stay here to make sure that doesn’t happen!” she said still blushing.