Creepy Butler

I was at our house with Oliver laying on the couch depressed.

I shouldn't have left the 1D home. Never. Now I was sad, unhappy, all the time. Well, I should have made the right decision two months ago.

Oliver wanted to please me, but he didn't have that spark that Niall did. I had to face it; Ollie was just plain boring. He plopped on the couch beside me.

"What cha watching, babe?" He asked, filling up the dull room with joy.

I glanced at my fingers and twirled them.

"Ohh... Just that 1D 3D movie that came out a month ago. It's - quite great." I mumbled.

Oliver wasn't dumb, at all, so right away he knew what I was thinking.

"Aren't you happy? I do everything possible for a person to do for you, and you just resist me." He sighed.

"I'll make you scream really loud, maybe that will raise your spirits."

Fire danced across his eyes.

Truly, I didn't want it. But, being himself, he aways got what he wanted.

He smashed him lips against mine with so much force, it almost hurt. I didn't feel anything. No spark; nothing. Slowly, he slipped his cold fingers under my shirt.

Tingles. Not like Niall though.

"Oliver....."

He already had my pants down, sucking at my 'v'. I had to admit, it felt really good. REALLY good. But Niall felt better.

Soon he slid two fingers inside of me.

"Mmmmm Ollie...." That was mostly fake.

Then he ripped his pants off and shoved his thing in my mouth. His thing wasn't as big as Harry's or Liam's.

Slowly, he entered me and I sighed. I exhaled sharply as he grabbed my boobs. - It just don't feel right, CAUSE I CAN LOVE YOU MORE THAN THIS..... hmmm? Oh yea sorry back to the story - It just didn't feel right. It was uncomfortable.

Fiercely, he pumped into me and I whined. That time it was real.

Grunting, he released into me and took it out. He laid beside me, and I could feel the joy coming off of him.

Heart racing, I tip-toed out of the house into the garage. I was alert to every sound.

I got out of the car when I arrived at my destination, the 1D house.. I looked around, then knocked on the door. A sleepy butler appeared at the opening. He looked me over suspiciously and sighed. Not the sad sigh, but that pervert sigh. I stepped back, and he advanced toward me.

"And who might this young pretty lady be?" the butler murmured, still staring at my tits.

"Excuse me, but my face is up here. I would appreciate if-"

The crazy butler slammed me against the wall and gridded his crotch on my "v". He pushed his head on my boobs and moaned. Ewwww! Nasty! I pushed the freak back and kicked him in the balls. He doubled over in pain and I tried to make a run for it, but he pull me back and inserted this shot into my arm and injected me with the liquid.

Black spots blurred my vision. I kicked and punched, but I fell face down on the floor and passed out.

I wearily opened my eyes, and flinched at the bright artificial light. I tried to move my hands, but they were tied down. I couldn't feel any cloth on me; realizing I was naked really freaked me out. I awkwardly shifted my body and glanced around to see where I was.

"Ahhhhh, you're awake. 'bout time!"

I inhaled quickly and shot my eyes to the butler standing in the corner of the strange room.

"Who do you think you are?!" I screamed at him.

He simply smirked as a reply, making me more furious.

Casually, he strolled up to me and Laid down, laying his head on my chest. Don't take this the wrong way, but, that butler was REALLY hot. Sexy. Almost able to compete with Harry! The way he was so forceful turned me on. And yes he was a crazy sex driven freak, who gave me a shot and tied me up, but that is just how much I NEEDED some one, someone to get Oliver's aftertaste out of my vagina. Who? I didn't care. Just someone.

So I did the least expected thing that any sane person would do. I moaned. A very sexual moan. He sniffed in surprise; staring at my with starry eyes.

"You heard me." I proudly peeped.

He took the message and did 69 to me. Sucking rapidly at my pussy, he made me go so crazy.

I was about to release my juices, when all of a sudden he just stop. I looked up in protest. I was too close for him to just stop! When met his dark brown eyes, l gasped at the pure hatred swirling greedily in them.

He took no caution while unchaining me, ripping the metal off with such force. He threw my clothes at me and gave me a hard stare when I was putting them on.

"You do know not to tell anyone anything about this, right?", he grunted,"That would be a big no-no. Then I would have to punish you. Understand?"

I nodded quickly, hiding some of my terror when looking away. Then he busted open the door and let me out of the odd room. Just so I could fall into the arms of another.

I recognized her scent immedeantly, even though we had barley met before. Vanilla with a strong scent of floral perfume.

But this time we met, she actually smiled and straightened me from leaning on her. I was pretty much hopelessly confused. Aisha gave me a heartwarming wink.

"Ermm..... Please forgive their butler, Eric, he can be a little naughty sometimes. Everyone who comes here knows that, other than the boys themselves, which is ironic."

She cocked her head to the side. "Did you enjoy him - his welcoming?I am taking a survey of how may girls do." Harry's girlfriend was very chatty, and really nice too. I could get use to this.

She pressed on. "Sky?"

"Oh! Yes, actually I did! Very welcoming, I agree, but. . . I don't think giving me a shot was appropriate. . . And waking up in a weird room with all my clothes off while being chained down was definatly not my favorite part."

She softly chuckled but refocused back on her serious side.

"One question - why are you here?"

My heart stopped beating and I froze in shock. What could I tell her?!

Someone slithered across the hallway at the right moment, causing a perfect distraction. My eyes lit up in delight as I realized who it was.

"Skylar...... Is that really you?! It's been so long!" Louis William Tomlinson raced toward me and gave me the biggest bear hug a person could get.

Sorry about the wait! I went on a vacation so..... I couldn't work on it! But thanks for being so patient everyone!

~

In other news, I might start a brand new series! I haven't a clue what it will be about, but be on the lookout! It will be another rated R story though, for all those horny peeps out there. ;)

And don't worry! I will not be stopping this series anytime soon! I will just have another one in progress.

Plus +++ !

I have decided to make a small short story for each of these chapters!

I readily shot out of bed to get all set for my date with - It would be a surprise to anyone I told - Harry Styles! Yes, the one and only. I made sure I was perfect before heading out of the door.

Our party was located at the beach. But not just any old beach.

I arrived at my destination and quickly jumped into Harry's arms. He smelled of flirty cologne and sweet vanilla. My heart started racing as I realized his hand gliding under my shirt and unhooking my bra.

Didn't I mention that it was a nude beach? That was the place of our date. A nude beach. Very romantic. ;)