Nudity

"Please don't touch me, I mean it!" I shouted at the horny boys. Niall smirked and stepped back.

"Guys, leave her alone now. Really."

Harry looked up at Niall and frowned.

"Look, pal, but I haven't had sex for nearly a whole YEAR! We've been to busy with the new album, and that sex ban in America? Go on Niall."

I sighed and gave Harry what he wanted to hear. Slowly, I whispered in his ear, sexily ;)

"Later, Hazza. I'll give you what you want ;)" He winked at me and backed away, a stupid smile planted on his face. Ha. That was a lie. No way, sorry Hazza, but You have fucked too many girls. And I would be no different, just one of the many girls who he forgot about the next day.

Liam had barley, if any part, in the harassment. He was already away before anyone else. What a 'good' boy.

Zayn didn't even really care either. He just kinda sat back.

When the boys decided to leave, I caught Niall before he stepped out. I would never get use to his dreamy, hypnotizing eyes. When they locked on me, my heart stops beating and it becomes hard to talk. Like Medusa, I guess. O.o

" Ughhh.... Thanks for telling them to stop Niall. I really appreciate it." I nervously said. I hit him on the arm.

Playfulness gleamed in his eyes. "ouch! Skylar, Why?" He winked at me.

"That was for grabbing at me at first!" I snickered, then slapped him on the cheek.

"And what was that for?!"

I gave him a hug and replied, "Dude, love hurts."

His cheeks flushed and it was easy to tell he was embarrassed. Breathing ruggedly, he stood there and stared at the floor, still turning a pretty shade of scarlet.

"Niall.... Don't get embarrassed. It's only me, you can talk to me about anything. I am just playing."

He kicked a book titled, "Fifty Shades of Grey" (which Harry was probably reading) and nodded. I gave him another hug and shooed him off.

Louis takes long ass showers. -.- I decided to go explore the house while I waited forever for Tommo.

I went downstairs and was checking out their gigantic TV set, when I felt something tap my butt. Shocked, I jumped up and swished around. EWWWWWW! I quickly averted my eyes and backed up.

"What's wrong?" His voice rang in my ears.

He really didn't know what was wrong. He looked himself over and met my eyes again.

"Really, what?"

I was fascinated that he seriously didn't realize that he was standing there naked in front of a guest. Yea that's right. Stripped. Ass-naked. Which 1D boy is it who loves being naked and 'free'?

"Your - your Thingy....." I pointed to it, "You are walking around.... naked. In front of me? A guest! And did you tap my butt with...... With your thing?!" I blurted out.

He nodded and I smirked. "Well don't do that again!" My cheeks red, I pointed my finger in his face. But when I dropped my hand, I accidentally brushed it against his dick; it instantly raised, excited.

"Ohh..." I murmured. " I make you that horny? You nasty boy!" But I couldn't help feeling excited too. That thing was freaking huge! No wonder it aways stuck out when he wore tight pants. (((No, but seriously, have you ever noticed that?)))

"Yes, it never does that to anyone. But you..... Oh meh gosh you turn me on so much. You and your sexy curves....." ,It raised even more, " and your beautiful hair. Oh how I just want to pull that hair while I'm humping you so -"

"Stop it there, Styles." I warned him. I hesitated wether or no I should tell him. "I'm a...... Virgin." I was almost too embarrassed to say it. He scrunched up his nose.

"You?!? No... Really?" but now he just looked hungry. He skimmed his eyes up and down my body with a yearning barreling off of him; I could feel it.

"I-I'm waiting for the right man." I slowly explained. And of course he wasn't listening. Now was owl-eyed and smiling deviously.

"I know exactly the right man."

Tell me if you liked it please! Also, I need a new character. First to comment will be in it! Also, tell me your name so I know what to call you in the story ;)

Xx Love you lots!

FansLove1D