I Am a Slut

- Harry -

"Harry! Ohhh - Ohh......." Aisha was screaming my name. The harder I thrusted, the louder she got. She arched her back in pleasure and moaned, really loud. I was pretty sure everyone in the house could hear us, including...... Skylar.

- Skylar -

Screams and moans were emitting from the other room. I looked up at Niall with wide eyes and hugged him. Tears fell down my cheeks.

"Sky..... I - I really am sorry. Harry isn't thinking right, and Aisha is actually a REALLY nice person, once you get to know her." Niall brushed the tears off of my cheeks with his fingers.

One loud groan came from Harry's room and I could feel Niall's anger rolling off of him.

"Skylar.... So let me get this straight, you gave your virginity to him, right?"

I though about that for a little bit.

"Yes, and no. I think. Only the tip was in me. I can't believe that happened, I'm such a slut!" I buried my face in my hands.

I could feel that Niall was getting more furious by the second. Moments later, I felt his cold hands slither under my armpits and grab a button on the shirt.

"Niall..... I can't -"

He unbuttoned the shirt and tossed it away and reached for my pants. I crawled away.

"I want to make you scream louder than Harry ever could make you! Louder than they are right now. Please, I love you."

I nodded, because he was worthy for me. He was so sweet. Slowly, he pulled down my pants. He took two fingers and rubbed my clit gently, then his tongue entered my hole. Warm wet tongue. I shivered in pleasure.

"Oh Niall.... That feels good."

He kept on doing it, but even rougher. Soon, I had to let the moans I was holding back out. But I could still hear Harry and Aisha in the other room, louder than we were.

"More, Niall, I want more. I need you!" I pouted, because he was just teasing me. He took his tongue out and raised an eyebrow.

"But Sky, I don't think we should hook up, I mean, I want to but -"

I shut him off by grabbing his crotch. Gently, I rubbed it with my hand.

"Ohhh - you're making me so horny! Mmmmmm" Niall gasped.

"Will you do it now?! Please!" I whined. He pulled down his boxers.

"Yes.... As I promised, I will make you scream louder than Harry and Aisha. Get ready, it hurts the first time."

I smirked and nodded. I laid down and he spread my legs apart. Heart racing, I waited for him to enter. At first, he just swished his 'thing' in a circular motion around my hole. Then, while holding his breath, He thrusted it inside of me, all of it. I whined in pain and dug my fingernails into the bed. I think he might've ripped me open, because he definatly wasn't small down there.

"Oh, I hurt you! I'm sorry, I couldn't help it...... I can pull out -"

"No!" I cried and scooted up so it would go farther in me. Damn! It hurt like hell! A moment later, he gently pumped into me, just slightly moving it. I gasped, in pain, but this time not just pain. Pleasure too. The feel of his big thing hitting the top of my pussy made me feel like it was only me and him in this world; nothing could separate us.

Slowly, but surely, I felt him actually move his hips into thrusting. Second by second they got faster and harder.

"Niall!!! Ohh, you're so good!" I screamed softly.

He kept on, harder and harder until I couldn't breath it felt so good. A warm sensation tingled in my lower abdomen, even though it was deathly cold in his room. I could feel the pressure building and I knew that I was about to cum.

"Niall!!" I groaned and he thrusted way harder. Owww. I couldn't take it anymore, I had to release it. With one loud whine, I arched my back and exploded. And he came too. Still breathing heavily, I asked him something.

"So that is how sex feels?"

A giant smile grew on his face. "Yes. I went easy on you though, you were just beginning! Maybe next time, I'll pick it up a notch." He winked.

I had a strange feeling that there wouldn't be a next time. But I just cast a fake smile anyway. At of the corner of my eye, I saw something at the door. Someone. Crap! The door! We didn't bother to close it.

Niall turned to see what I was looking at, and his eyes grew wide.

Those same sad dog eyes and that crooked expression. He stood there, in the hallway, with mixed emotions. As aways, you never could tell what he was thinking. Mysterious.

END!

Haha, sorry folks! Another cliffhanger. WHO IS THAT MAN WATCHING THEM HAVE SEX? Feel free to ask!!! I LOVE YOU ALL AND MERRY FUCKIN CHRISTMAS

~ FansLove1D