Prologue

Harry Edward Caelum, Niall James Astern, Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson, and Zayn Malik are all going to high school together. They are best friends and all ended up decided to audition to be on the x factor. When they get put into a band called One Direction their cereer spikes leading it to be hard for them to have a normal last year of high school. When Harry Edward Caelum changes his name to Harry Styles who is really the prince of Caelum and his cousin Niall James Astern who changed his name to Niall Horan who is really the prince of Astern so that they can try to live normal lives without being known as the 2 princes and to be know as one of the members of the band One Direction. When Harry and Niall and their best mates Liam, Louis, and Zayn decide after loosing x factor that they would continue on being a band, what will happen when Harry starts having feeling for his best mate Louis Tomlinson and Niall starts having feelings for his best mate Liam Payne? Will Louis and Liam feel the same or will they just want to be friends? Do the band mates know about the 2 princes? Will the fans find out? Read the rest of the story to find out!

Hi guys! This is my first fan fiction that I have ever written. I hope that you enjoy this even though I pretty sure no one is going to read this story. I have read many fan fictions before and I hope that this a little bit different then what some of the other stories are like. I did take inspiration to some of the stories that I have read but I don't remember all the titles since I have read so much. I hope that you enjoy this story and I can't wait to hear what yout think about it! I don't know what to call my fans so comment if you have an idea. I would be greatful if you read this story but if not thats totally ok to. I love you all whoever is reading this and I hope you enjoy this book/story! xx The Writter (not ready to give up my name yet sorry) (Sorry for if there are mistakes and grammer errors)